The online racing simulator
Hugo's Texture Pack + Momo wheel
(21 posts, started )
being black like this, the lights really "light up" ? because i did something like this once, and the lights lack intensity... and i could barely see the front car's taillights and didn't knew when the guy hit the brakes...

sorry for my bad english...
Well... You just used photoshop to make the lights darker, and the rest ain't yours.

Looks like you can't call it "Hugo's Texture Pack" :chairs: :doh: :dnfnoob: :bananadea :banghead: :nut: :dopey: illepall
Cool, i waas looking for the insufilm thing has been sometime! :drink:
Quote from Specht :Well... You just used photoshop to make the lights darker, and the rest ain't yours.

Looks like you can't call it "Hugo's Texture Pack" :chairs: :doh: :dnfnoob: :bananadea :banghead: :nut: :dopey: illepall

Bit he said that not everithing is he's. He just put everything together and posted here a "package"...
Quote from Dudles :Bit he said that not everithing is he's. He just put everything together and posted here a "package"...

Did he ask permission for redistribution? I would remove the "package" if I was him. Never redistribute someone else's work without permission. Of course, if he did get permission, then.......
well for 1: how do you know he didnt ask.... any way i just think you guys are to quick to jump, thats just me tho im not your mother.
wtf
i go to site and it doesnt say anything about lfs on the site u download it at illepall
Quote from indy47 :i go to site and it doesnt say anything about lfs on the site u download it at illepall

:hbomb:
Roflcopter just past by you..
:uglyhamme
[quote=hugoluis;125618]I make a texture pack with light textures of cars (by Hugo - me) and new interior (by Boris Lozac) and momo wheel (by Boris Lozac)

Look this examples, its very cool:

The brake lights look like my car but I dont think I'll be needing them for the game
Quote from jokkos :Black lights been looking for this very long..
Can anyone please reupload this "lightskin" or another black lightskin for the FXO GTR (fxr)

Many thanx

No, 'cause you are a demo user and therefore should not be asking for S2 content. REPORTED!
#14 - Gunn
Quote from jokkos :I have a lfs s2 license but i cant play online cause my pc is crappy

It isn't too crappy to log in to our forum using your licensed account. This will prevent suspicion from forum members.
Then why not login with ur license account ??
Quote from hugoluis :I make a texture pack with light textures of cars (by Hugo - me) and new interior (by Boris Lozac) and momo wheel (by Boris Lozac)

Look this examples, its very cool:

Example 1:
http://img460.imageshack.us/im ... 0060507224912435jo0eb.jpg

Example 2:
http://img112.imageshack.us/im ... 0060507225048710zr5ap.jpg

This texture pack its for all cars!

Its my first texture pack!

Download: http://rapidshare.de/files/199 ... te_negro_do_Hugo.zip.html

sorry for my bad englishillepall

Could you please reupload them id liek to use them
Quote from jokkos :Black lights been looking for this very long..
Can anyone please reupload this "lightskin" or another black lightskin for the FXO GTR (fxr)

Many thanx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, damn. busted huh

okay, i wont jump on it yet. But log onto your s2 account if you have one!
See i have a license had some trouble but here am i
Can someone reupload something like this now ?
Thanx and sorry for bad english
#19 - Jakg
Quote from jokkos01 :See i have a license had some trouble but here am i
Can someone reupload something like this now ?
Thanx and sorry for bad english

no they wont, because he didn't make the pack and just nicked other people work
Yeah but where can i found these lights ?
Hello,

Thanks for the replys guys, but i need remake this i lost the texture pack, sorry.

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG