The online racing simulator
Teaser photoshop pictures
(15 posts, started )
Well just some teasers i guess..

Did make a NFSU II inspired FXO (for S2) lots og carbon parts on it like i did the FX50 with my personal Driftskin (just a remake) but i did also play a bit with the FXO i did open the trunk and install some music in it

Dunno if the skins will be released some day im sadly still an S1 racer so im still dreaming to drive the cars

I Like My Cars Simple

Well hope u enjoy and comments are welcome
Attached images
FXO back.jpg
fxo trunk open 2.jpg
FZ50 rear.jpg
Where's the dubz?!?!?

Neat.

BTW, in the FZR picture, it looks like you put a dark layer over the wheels to make them dark? You can make the wheels dark in the CMX Viewer you know
Quote from Tweaker :Where's the dubz?!?!?

Neat.

BTW, in the FZR picture, it looks like you put a dark layer over the wheels to make them dark? You can make the wheels dark in the CMX Viewer you know

Can I where can i do that ??? did search for that function once but did leave it
#4 - nism0
Quote from Blackmax :Can I where can i do that ??? did search for that function once but did leave it

Bottom left corner, I think the bottom 3 sliders change the wheel colours.
Quote from nism0 :Bottom left corner, I think the bottom 3 sliders change the wheel colours.

Ahhhh :doh: i actually knew that but didnt give it a thought... LOL
LOL. That FXO bling bling stereo trunk is ridiculous. This is Live For Speed and it's a racing simulation, NOT some crappy and lousy tuning game like NFSU. illepall
also.. im pretty sure its illegal everywhere to have colored brake lights

this is sad lol

the first one reminds me of those japanese comic looking pictures though with huuge parts and squished lol
:rolleyes: :riceboy: :chairs:
Drift skin?! FXO?!?! :faint2:
Quote from deggis :LOL. That FXO bling bling stereo trunk is ridiculous. This is Live For Speed and it's a racing simulation, NOT some crappy and lousy tuning game like NFSU. illepall

*snap*
I said NFSU II INSPIRED i was bored anyways so what can i dod i did that can u make it better be my guest...
Make a car with bling bling trunk and post it inhere i will love to see it
...well if you can make that offcourse
Quote from XCNuse :also.. im pretty sure its illegal everywhere to have colored brake lights

this is sad lol

the first one reminds me of those japanese comic looking pictures though with huuge parts and squished lol

Its not illegal here in Denmark i have seen more cars with green and even lights painted in the cars color.... its illegal if ppl behind you not can see the lights are on or when youre breaking, turning reversing and so on then its illegal but just to have colored lights is not illegal
Quote from rustyricer :Drift skin?! FXO?!?! :faint2:

Wich skin are u thinking off for drift ?
Did you do it in Paint, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop?

That's not 3d. I've been making realistic 3d models since 1999, and been a graphic designer and texture artist for 5 years.

I know, and you know, that the trunk area is not 3d, but depicted to look that way with the use of graphics.

Therefore, making a trunk more bling bling than yours is easy. Yet most people here are more mature to have bling bling items on their real racing vehicles.

Please look at this image:
http://www.spline-designs.com/members/FXOback2.jpg

I'd like to see your excuse, I don't mean to barge in and flame you like this, but its kindof asked for ,you trying to fake this.
#14 - SamH
Quote from Tekspdy :Did you do it in Paint, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop?

That's not 3d. I've been making realistic 3d models since 1999, and been a graphic designer and texture artist for 5 years.

I know, and you know, that the trunk area is not 3d, but depicted to look that way with the use of graphics.

Therefore, making a trunk more bling bling than yours is easy. Yet most people here are more mature to have bling bling items on their real racing vehicles.

Please look at this image:
http://www.spline-designs.com/members/FXOback2.jpg

I'd like to see your excuse, I don't mean to barge in and flame you like this, but its kindof asked for ,you trying to fake this.

I certainly don't perceive any attempt to deceive here. The base image IS a render of sorts, using the CMX viewer. I should think we're all familiar with the application I'm referring to!? The screenshot is taken, and the additional effort made in an image editor. So?

He was BOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD and got CREATIVE. I found it funny. If it had been an attempt to deceive, I'm sure it would have been posted in the RENDERS topic. No??

Geez.. sort it out. Get over it. I think it's TOTALLY uncalled for, to stamp on someone's enthusiasm, in ANY form or manifestation (rendered OR painted), for a game we all profess to enjoy.
well for one.. there is a reflection on the trunk there.. its reflecting the ground..

next.. it was meant to look like that, thats why he said NFSU inspired trunk.. ontop of that .. in what way is that car a racecar? and if it was, then it wouldnt have a paint job like that .. and thats for sure; i have never seen any race car being sponsored by sub/sound companies

and lastly.. that is to a render.. basically anything you see on your computer .. is.. in fact.. a render.. dont believe me, look up render in dictionary and see what it says
oh.. btw, he said comments; not criticism

and only last thing, if your such a great 3d modeler, how about showing some of your work in my O/T render thread? would be pleased to see what you do

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG