The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
hello
Try to edit this picture please. Thanks- Mike
Attached images
mikesscreen.jpg
Quote from TypeRCivic :Try to edit this picture please. Thanks- Mike

The quality is quite bad, but i'll give it a try.

-e-

Actually, i think it's too bad to make it into a good picture. Or maybe i'm just too newb.:P
hello
Ok, Well for some reason when I upload pics on here they all look horrible What can I do?
bump
I can use photoshop and create reasonable results, but after looking around here I'm wondering what someone else can do with this screenshot. (Want to use it as my BG.) My attempt involved trying to make it look photorealistic, but I'm just not that familiar with that aspect of photoshop. (Shot is me protecting my lead at the start of the LOTA league sprint race at SO Long going around the outside using every inch of room I could.)

/Edit - http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=288709#post288709 for what I did to it, still wondering what someone with more experience can do if they've got time.
Attached images
so4sprintbg.jpg
Quote from rcpilot :I can use photoshop and create reasonable results, but after looking around here I'm wondering what someone else can do with this screenshot. (Want to use it as my BG.) My attempt involved trying to make it look photorealistic, but I'm just not that familiar with that aspect of photoshop. (Shot is me protecting my lead at the start of the LOTA league sprint race at SO Long going around the outside using every inch of room I could.)

/Edit - http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=288709#post288709 for what I did to it, still wondering what someone with more experience can do if they've got time.

I gave it a quick shot, what i did was made a new layer, then filled the whole picture with a bright orange shade like this one. The I changed the layer style to Overlay and took the opacity right down to around 15-20%. Then i grabbed the original layer with the picture on it and lowered the saturation on the picture slightly, all of that gives it that slight sepia/sun glow effect which looks real. Also i added a shine mark down the right side of your car's nose. Which again added to the sunglow. To me it does now look more realistic, but thats me. You like it? Oh, i added a higher contrast one in there aswel. Simply because i love higher contrast on a picture.
Attached images
RCPilot1.jpg
RCPilot Highcontrast1.jpg
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from mcintyrej :I gave it a quick shot, what i did was made a new layer, then filled the whole picture with a bright orange shade like this one. The I changed the layer style to Overlay and took the opacity right down to around 15-20%. Then i grabbed the original layer with the picture on it and lowered the saturation on the picture slightly, all of that gives it that slight sepia/sun glow effect which looks real. Also i added a shine mark down the right side of your car's nose. Which again added to the sunglow. To me it does now look more realistic, but thats me. You like it? Oh, i added a higher contrast one in there aswel. Simply because i love higher contrast on a picture.

Well, the first one has taken the place of my photoshop as my background. The higher contrast one makes some of the artifacting in the textures show pretty sharply. Seeing these reminds me that I really should work on my own helmet design though, maybe mimic my cheapo HJC auto-x'ing helmet except the design on it is pretty complicated and would be a bitch to line up right.
please edit it as good as you can,thx guyz

I like the second one, but it won't edit that well because it looks like the resolution and texture detail as well as AA need to be tweaked. If you can do that, I'll have a crack at an edit.
NightMod Pics
Brighter than usual
Quote from Viktorhun :please edit it as good as you can,thx guyz

I did 2 quick edits of the first one. I made it 50% of the size, which sorted out alot of the Anti-aliasing problems, but they're still visible. Nothing i can really do about that in a short amount of time, i just suggest making your graphics settings better when you take the picture, then turning them down after your finished.
Attached images
viktorhin2.jpg
viktorhun1.jpg
Thats picture is alot better. I've made 2 edits of that one, all the same settings on both of them, but the second is smaller and smoother. Better?
Attached images
viktorbig.jpg
viktorsmall.jpg
Quote from mcintyrej :Thats picture is alot better. I've made 2 edits of that one, all the same settings on both of them, but the second is smaller and smoother. Better?

I was working on that just now, kept it at 1024x768. Havent done any edits in a while but here it is.
Attached images
viktorhun.jpg
Please can someone edit my screenie...

Make the background black and white, while leaving the car in full colour

Many Thanx
Attached images
LFS.jpg
Quote from The General Lee :Please can someone edit my screenie...

Many Thanx

Something like this?

Attached images
LFS copy.jpg
Quote :Please can someone edit my screenie...

Many Thanx

First one is with black/white background, second is something I thought looks interesting.
Attached images
generallee1.jpg
generallee2.jpg
Thanks Wolf & Nigox
No problem.
Quote from farcar :Some more raw ones for people to have a crack at.
(that sounds quite bad if you take it out of context ...)

Dunno what can be done with 03.

he he first one
how did you do that one?
Here are a few. wrong thread :S oh well edit them if you wish.
Attached images
LFS 2007-01-02 13-30-42-96.jpg
LFS 2007-01-02 13-31-38-35.jpg
LFS 2007-01-02 13-32-32-15.jpg
LFS 2007-01-02 13-29-23-01.jpg
LFS 2007-01-02 13-33-28-67.jpg
Edit this one
Attached images
kubica.jpg

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG