The online racing simulator
!!!!!Pls Christmas Present Pls!!!!!!
(20 posts, closed, started )
Hey what up everyone, By any chance does anyone have the heart or the money to buy me a S2 License if not i understand but pls iv wanted this for a while but couldnt get the money pls just think about it
I would do anything for it ,pls name it and i might have something? pls its christmas
Define "A long Time" please? It appears that you have been apart of the forum comunity for a whole 3 months. To me this is not a long time. If i had the money I would buy every racer who wants a license one, but I am unfortunatly not made of money and need to fix my car before tossing out licenses on a whim. Perhaps some other racer will take pity on you this Christmas, but you may need to come up with a better reason.

Sorry I am unable to fullfill your Christmas wish this year.
#3 - ajp71
Quote from SilentCore :Hey what up everyone, By any chance does anyone have the heart or the money to buy me a S2 License if not i understand but pls iv wanted this for a while but couldnt get the money pls just think about it
I would do anything for it ,pls name it and i might have something? pls its christmas

OK, I've thought about it. No.
Have you thought of asking your family perhaps ?
Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much You guys r great I feel like You guys riped my heart out and stamped on it then put it in a blender and made me drink it thanks so much
The only person i respect is Gimpster for telling me what he was thinking and took time to say what he had to say and not flaming ppl unlike the others

Crash dummy yea sadly i did but they dont really have enough money for it there to busy
Ask for it for christmas. Jeeze, we didnt rip your heart out... Just say that LFS makes an awesome present and you dont even have to wait in line for it
You are in no position to be angry when people refuse to do you bidding... It's like... they dont even know you and ur ordering people to buy u a license. Some of them had a hard time obtaining their own license, and now ur begging sum1 to spend 24 pounds on someone they haven't heard of.
Getting angry and sarcastic only goes to show that ur unresonable.
well what were you expecting. You thought just by comming to the forum and asking for a license will make some lfs Santa get you one.

Afraid it doesnt work like that my friend. If you contributed to the community in some way then maybe some one would consider it but you are quite new so I guess other people who are more long term here would get priority over you.

I do admire your effort and the guts to actually ask though.

You never know, if you included it on your christmas wish list to Santa then you may get it, thats if Santa is up to date with technological advances and actually uses the net!
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Ask for it for christmas. Jeeze, we didnt rip your heart out... Just say that LFS makes an awesome present and you dont even have to wait in line for it

That pict looks like it was shot in Singapore.... Am i right?
You guys r right i am so sry ,just kind of got mad at something else and blamed it on everyone here, u guys r right i shouldnt of blamed ppl from my trouble
and Alkanphel ur right too im in no position to demand anything i take everything back im so sry
Yea... juz ask ur older and working siblings (if u have any) or ur parents to buy it for u this Christmas. I've been stuck with the demo for 3 months too. I've been waiting for Christmas... since nobody ever gets me any bday presents T_T
Yea it shuld be... it's called SINOsplice.com
Hmm...well...iv been here long time...but you no see me asking?
Alright, alright, he has apologised... case closed
I want S2 for christmas too!

wait a minute - I have it already
Yay for christmas

On the more serious side: I (and I'm sure there lots of others) won't ever buy or give someone something, because they are begging. People begging for something always remind of spoiled kids, which I cannot stand. You know these annoying one, which are crying through the whole mall because their mommy didn't want to buy them their pokemons or whatever.
Exploiting christmas to get a present from complete strangers isn't the right way to go either, giving and getting presents at christmas wasn't the purpose of this holiday anyway - so have some love and earn your s2 license the way most of us had to do - by ourselves.
Quote from SilentCore :Hey what up everyone, By any chance does anyone have the heart or the money to buy me a S2 License if not i understand but pls iv wanted this for a while but couldnt get the money pls just think about it

If you're hungry and LFS would be sth to eat - then I could buy you a license. But it isn't. So get your life and find out the real things.
Quote from SilentCore :Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much You guys r great I feel like You guys riped my heart out and stamped on it then put it in a blender and made me drink it thanks so much
The only person i respect is Gimpster for telling me what he was thinking and took time to say what he had to say and not flaming ppl unlike the others

Crash dummy yea sadly i did but they dont really have enough money for it there to busy

What did you expect. You behave like a child and get treated like a child.
OK. This thread won't go anywhere so I'll close it.
This thread is closed

(20 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG