The online racing simulator
CD Sleeve Inlay
(13 posts, started )
CD Sleeve Inlay
I know this has been asked before but I can't for the life of me find it with a search.

I've bough LFS as an Xmas gift and i'd like to print an inlay for a DVD style box, i'm sure somebody has already done some artwork for it i've seen before, but I cannot find it.

Does anyone have a link by chance?

(it's for my evil axe murdering brother!).
#3 - Davo
That is a really nice dvd cover for LFS.
Thanks guys, that's just the ticket - now I just have to figure out what scale to print it before running out of ink ! lol... The black is a bit tight *gulp*...
Yes, just a teeny-tiny mistake - Aston now has 14 layouts, cars are missing BF1
lol, i'd just spotted that myself - but I figure it'll come as a suprise
Quote from Becky Rose :Thanks guys, that's just the ticket - now I just have to figure out what scale to print it before running out of ink ! lol... The black is a bit tight *gulp*...

Why don't u use a program made for these operations. Or... cut most of the picture out and leave like a long line of say green. Print that , measure it, measure DVD box, scale, print, cut , ur done
#8 - Davo
Looks like 100% should be right, its 18x27 which seems the right size to me. I don't have a DVD to measure here though.
I believed DoN or Orion had also some LFS dvd artwork in their gallery's.
Perhaps can go look there.

Sorry gtg eat now with my family (:sleep2 so can't look it up for you and don't know it it's correct.
Quote :Looks like 100% should be right, its 18x27 which seems the right size to me. I don't have a DVD to measure here though.

What dpi is that please? My first attempt at 20 odd percent or so was too big.
#11 - Davo
It's at 300 dpi.

3224x2150px

27.3x18.2cm
thank you !
I use this for dvd/cd covers. Takes away the need for math of any kind .

CD Sleeve Inlay
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG