The online racing simulator
Country name on car plates
(36 posts, started )
It would be great to have flag next to name on window. I know name is posible only on Single seat cars, but I would like to see that option and on normal cars. Hit us flag next to name on window like in real world.
Quote from N I K I :It would be great to have flag next to name on window. I know name is posible only on Single seat cars, but I would like to see that option and on normal cars. Hit us flag next to name on window like in real world.

Precisely - Flags next to our names
Would be great !
+1!

Would be funny! We in norway has just got some new EU-wannabee style platesillepall

NORWAY
Sounds like a good idea, but I don't know about the 'skinable' idea someone mentioned... would make my brain hurt.

(BTW, good song/band alland)
Quote from Hatemaker :Sounds like a good idea, but I don't know about the 'skinable' idea someone mentioned... would make my brain hurt.

(BTW, good song/band alland)

Don't let them make it skinable that would be awefull!

They just should make a thing at OPTIONS> PLAYER> where you can select your country , just like on "attachment number 1" (look @ Attached files)
and when you click on it then you will get it like "attachment number 2" (look @ Attacted files) I didn't add all country's on the edited screenshot, but you'll understand

p.s. i don't know if you have to say it like this; Number Plate Country ; Or like this; Country's Number Plate i'm not that good in english sometimes
Attached images
rik@nl-lfs-plate-country01.jpg
rik@nl-lfs-plate-country02.jpg
Quote from R1K89 :Don't let them make it skinable that would be awefull!

They just should make a thing at OPTIONS> PLAYER> where you can select your country , just like on "attachment number 1" (look @ Attached files)
and when you click on it then you will get it like "attachment number 2" (look @ Attacted files) I didn't add all country's on the edited screenshot, but you'll understand

p.s. i don't know if you have to say it like this; Number Plate Country ; Or like this; Country's Number Plate i'm not that good in english sometimes

where is estonian illepall ?
Quote from RudolfR :where is estonian illepall ?

exactly, wanted to ask right after i saw the list
I reckon this is a pretty good idea but maybe uneeded work, its not exactly neccesary! If it could extract data from LFSWorld about where u are then maybe it'll b easier.
Lol *sigh*
Quote from RudolfR :where is estonian illepall ?

Quote from mikk36 :exactly, wanted to ask right after i saw the list

LOL guys, the list is only to show you my idea (how it would look like), i wasn't planning on making a full country list, it's going to take me ages, because i don't know all country names in english and like i said in that post, im not that good in english...

btw: @RudolfR: that BMW Logo has the same colors as your country flag, how interresting
Quote from R1K89 :btw: @RudolfR: that BMW Logo has the same colors as your country flag, how interresting

Is your avatar one of those psychological test drawings? I see a silhouette of a chubby woman with big boobs. Is there anything wrong doctor?
Quote :
btw: @RudolfR: that BMW Logo has the same colors as your country flag, how interresting

yep , now when you will see some BMW , you will remember estonia

Quote :Is your avatar one of those psychological test drawings? I see a silhouette of a chubby woman with big boobs. Is there anything wrong doctor?

You have too much hormone in your blood :P

Country name on car plates
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG