The online racing simulator
sound echo :(
(5 posts, started )
Hi!

I'm testing S2 before buying a license...

But I have found a problem…
The sound fails to me after a short time gaming. It begins to have an echo, and I do not know if it's a bug of LFS or a bug of the stinking Windows and the sound driver.

Out of game, those things do not happen...

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks ,
fbeeper

P.S. Sorry about my poor English. I hope that you can understand me correctly. I do not dominate it too much.
have you got system specs we could see, sound drivers / cards.

tienes el sistema conseguido espec. que podríamos ver, los conductores/tarjetas sanos.

Happens to me in Street legal redline racing, it is SO annoying, I think it has something to do with hardware sound or something.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :I hope you can understand these instructions (I hope they translate to Spanish Windows):

Try lowering your audio hardware acceleration setting:

Open the Start Menu > Settings > Control Panel.
Click the Sounds icon.
Select the "Audio" tab.
Under "Sound playback" click the "Advanced" button.
Select the "Performance" tab.
If the Hardware Acceleration slider is on "Full" try sliding it towards "None".

This often fixes sound problems in Windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbeeper
P.S. Sorry about my poor English. I hope that you can understand me correctly. I do not dominate it too much.

Your English was perfect until you wrote the word "dominate" in the last sentence.

No worries mate, ill translate into spanish for you.
-------------------------------------

Intento que baja tu ajuste audio de la aceleración del hardware: Abrir el menú del comienzo > los ajustes > el panel de control. Chascar el icono de los sonidos. Seleccionar “suena” cuadro. Bajo “aparato de lectura sano” chascar “avanzó” el botón. Seleccionar el “funcionamiento” cuadro. Si el resbalador de la aceleración del hardware está en “lleno” intentar resbalarlo hacia “ningunos”. Esto fija a menudo problemas sanos en Windows.
I have the same thing. but mainly happens when honking my horn

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG