Poll : What Layout Should I Make?

Closed since :
Stunt
Other
Race
Drift
Rally
What Layout Should I Make [Layout Added]
Once you chose one explain what you want it to look like and if I like it I will make it!

If Other Explain:

[edit] And the Winner is: DW LAYOUTS UF1/UFR Workout

So far STUNT is winning, dont forget when you vote, you should tell a little bit of info on what you want the track to look like...
i love driving stunt layouts with the MRT, i set parallel steer to 0 and it turns in perfect. very sharp and precise. please make a stunt track
I voted race, but I meant to do Rally, there aren't many good modded rally courses, so go for it!
last day to vote, stunt still winning...
#6 - dev
Stunt, on a really long track Aston GP for example...
The winner is...
Quote from dev :Stunt, on a really long track Aston GP for example...

cant really do that b/c ramps are only available on blackwood, but yah ill think about that... dont know how im going to fit a 512 piece layout on there! HA!

Anyway, it looks like the winner is STUNT :laola: Give me a day to make it and look here for the results

Right now im :sick: but I should be able to make it :vomit:
#10 - dev
Quote from DW LAYOUTS :cant really do that b/c ramps are only available on blackwood, but yah ill think about that... dont know how im going to fit a 512 piece layout on there! HA!

Anyway, it looks like the winner is STUNT :laola: Give me a day to make it and look here for the results

Right now im :sick: but I should be able to make it :vomit:

Forgot about that. Why is it like that anyway
Quote from dev :Forgot about that. Why is it like that anyway

b/c nobody has hacked into the game and distribuated the file to do so
Heres the layout!!
Presenting
DW LAYOUTS uf1/ufr Workout!
Attached images
DW_UF1_UFR_WORKOUT_1.JPG
DW_UF1_UFR_WORKOUT_2.JPG
DW_UF1_UFR_WORKOUT_3.JPG
DW_UF1_UFR_WORKOUT_4.JPG
Nobody likes it? did anybody like it? Suggestions...
That looks awesome, have you finished it? if so could i use it, This should be on a server
looks like fun but were is the link to download it?
Cann't wait to try it. Will download it when my pc is back up and running after being hit by a firework!! Was letting off fireworks in the garden, and the stand fell over and fired one stright through the living room windows and scored a bulls eye on my pc!!
wow, that sucks :haha: sorry

What Layout Should I Make
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG