The online racing simulator
Funnycat's thread of 3D things aka "All about Sid Murray"
Ok this thread is for me showing off my stuff

I recently made a character, It's a car, male, name is Sid Murray (Thread), He's a Mercedes A-class, orange metallic, 1,4litres 4-stroke 82hp engine, and stuff

Recent video:
http://video.google.com/videop ... rceid=docidfeed&hl=en
Pics in attachment

P.S. XCNuse, don't you look at the thread's title!
Attached images
angry.jpg
glazavkuchku.jpg
hehe.jpg
heheh.jpg
lol.jpg
smile.jpg
Quote from GTA LCS LCFR, Heartland Values : RESPOND, BITCH!

I like it, only one thing bothers me, the car is moving around too much. It can wobble a bit on its suspension, but now it just seems he's trying to jump out or something, it's really nervous looking. Otherwise really nice!
#4 - Davo
Wow that's awesome, very cool animation. You've come a long way with your 3D.
What does the back of the car look like and can it fart?

Then make a honda civic and give it a fart can.
thread title doesn't bother me, what does bother me about it though is that since you have aka all about sid murray, does that mean your only going to be working on this one project for.. ever?
Quote from XCNuse :your only going to be working on this one project for.. ever?

NOT!
nice job... Nice "cars" inspiration

I loved the way you sincronised the lipsinc With the speech
Quote from squad_e :nice job... Nice "cars" inspiration

I loved the way you sincronised the lipsinc With the speech

About fifty mouth keyframes for that video
Quote from XCNuse :thread title doesn't bother me, what does bother me about it though is that since you have aka all about sid murray, does that mean your only going to be working on this one project for.. ever?

XCNuse why dont u give ppl a break? ffs man
im really thinking of starting my own Architecture 3d thread here just to see ur reaction
Quote from ramtech :XCNuse why dont u give ppl a break? ffs man
im really thinking of starting my own Architecture 3d thread here just to see ur reaction

lol
go further with that. respect man. nice work
I don't know, I think I gotta take a break with Sid, I'm kinda tired. So for relaxing, I'm making an FXO with normal hood/doors/trunk/engine/left side wheel

Here's a couple of WIP renders.
Attached images
insideWIP.jpg
trunkwip.jpg
wheel.jpg
:bump::bump:

m'kay
UPDATE: Suspension! yay!
Also, I had to turn off the raytracer, it keeped running outta memory (I have 4096mb ram and 4gb page file) Anyone got idea why?
Attached images
side.jpg
Starting to look like a real car now. Maybe you can resize the side indicator, it's way too big if you look at it this way
That looks so sweet
Progress report!

All from scratch!
Attached images
frontWIP.jpg
Don't feel sorry, it's just a quick WIP.there's a whole shitload of stuff to put in, and there are some mistakes (the pipes should stick together into an outtake collector). Plus it's pretty simplified (yet)

Here's my guide (attachment), a similar to FXO SAAB 9000 , It's a 2litre turbo, just like an FXO
Attached images
152-5249_IMG.JPG
Quote from ramtech :XCNuse why dont u give ppl a break? ffs man

its not like i said that in a bad attitude, if you think i did then your thinking the wrong way, all im saying is that the title of the thread is somewhat pessimistic or if not pessimistic then it just kinda says.. this is one project and one project only, which i assure you and it is obvious now that funnycat is going to and is working on other projects
Quote from XCNuse :its not like i said that in a bad attitude, if you think i did then your thinking the wrong way, all im saying is that the title of the thread is somewhat pessimistic or if not pessimistic then it just kinda says.. this is one project and one project only, which i assure you and it is obvious now that funnycat is going to and is working on other projects

Something on topic? please?
Ok, the time has come....

HEEEELP MEEEE!

What is wrong with the grill? I made a diffuse map with a transparency map, on individual close-up renders it looks perfect and it's not too small with huge tiling, no! so what the heck is the matter?!
Oh, wait, on close-ups it runs out of memory illepall
Attached images
frontwip2.jpg
Do i have to quote Nurse Bob again?

PS: Lol, triple post.
UPDATE! I've recovered after the new year fever and working again! 2 hours of rendering with 4 light sources...

EDIT: OMG QUADRUPLE POST!
Attached images
front.jpg
Dang nice!
New interior
Attached images
int.jpg

Funnycat's thread of 3D things aka "All about Sid Murray"
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG