The online racing simulator
New stunt server is online
(34 posts, started )
Same problem here nearly all day, but it definately has been up and running and working.
looks like the wine/lfs server has crashed, i restarted it so they should be both back online again (this problem happens once in a while, no way around it unfortantly)

edit: if it happens you could /msg me on irc, if im around i can restart it directly then (as im usually quite often online there
Very fun tracks. Hard as hell though. I have yet to complete a lap of any of the ones I've tried without taking severe damage.
@ detail
We add the track SO4_reversed2 to the servers. But i did a little change that its more easy to understand that you need to turn at the 2 points 180°. I hope its ok
With many people its should be fun to drive this
I know this post is a bit far down now but me and my freind have been loving your stunt servers we have been on it for hours!
Hey there, can anyone please upload all the stunt layouts? I'd like to try them offline but lately the stuntserver (actually, its drivers) won't change the track from that boring Blackwood GP, so I cannot save them manually.

This track is fun for a while but then it quickly turns into the de_dust of LFS stuntdriving. It's just "JUMP JUMP CRASH YEAH LOL REPEAT", no skill involved whatsoever. I'd rather race the "rally" tracks like Blackwood GP Rev or Fern Bay Green alone than to join this retarded carnage again.
@ AndroidXP

Yes sad but true. To many people like this BL Rampcross track. I personaly dont like it for the same reasons then you. Here for you and for all other they want the 8 tracks we have running on our server:

Edit: we have remove BL_Rampcross on [SRC] StuntRacingServer (1). People they want drive this can do it on [SRC] StuntRacingServ 2. So there will be not the same track on both stunt servers all the time. This people they bored of that "destruction derby" can race now on our first stunt server and people they like this track can do it on our second stunt server.

Edit: i add the new track into the .rar
Attached files
SRC_Custom_Tracks.rar - 16.7 KB - 240 views
Wheeeee, thanks very much
Thanks Hitman_MT

New stunt server is online
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG