The online racing simulator
What christmas presents have you bought for yourself? (2006)
I have done the calculations and derivative approximations (ask Casio) and it seems that the corrent time to release is now! So I'll release the 2006 version of the much anticipated:

What christmas presents have you bought for yourself?

Here's the list of what I bought for myself
- Alien quadrilogy DVD movie box
And christmas is nothing without being ill for eating too much so I'll probably buy a box of chocolate-something and eat it all at once.

Ehm, that's it. I was about to do this in last summer but managed to hold it... for a while

EDIT: and a new wheel. Already 30€ spend
- Nothing
Well, you could count the G25 as early present, though
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
hopefully a g25 -_-
umm ... xbox360 .... games ..... mice ...... apple juice ....
LFS Buying me a PSP for christmas too.
Skyline! as X'mas present! hopefully paying for it by the 27th hehe
a G-25

That is if they manage to get it to me in time.
#7 - Jakg
"bought" some new RAM, but really the G25 is what i want!
Let's see... got my G25 and an Asus P535 a bit early already...

...but I got myself a pair of Sennheiser CX300's, an iRiver Clix, and a solder-it-yourself portable USB charger
I guess you could call the 14cm case fan I got a few days ago a Christmas present for myself.

Might have to get a new iPod too...old one is starting to crap on me.
Well I wanted a G25. But I needed a new graphics tablet
Quote :
1 AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Windsor 2.2GHz Socket AM2 Processor Model ADA4200CUBOX - Retail
1 ASUS M2N-E Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 Ultra MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
1 CORSAIR XMS2 1GB (2 x 512MB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWIN2X1024A-6400 - Retail
1 SAPPHIRE 100189L Radeon X1900GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 VIVO HDCP Video Card - Retail
1 COOLMAX "SLI" CXI-500B ATX v2.01 500W Power Supply - Retail
1 COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-UW Black Aluminum Bezel, SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
1 Western Digital Caviar SE WD1600JS 160GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM
1 VIGOR HCC-S1BK Hard Disk Drive Cooling System - Retail
2 SAMSUNG 740N-BK Black 17" 8ms LCD Monitor - Retail

woot for job promotions! Should be a good step up from my current Athlon 2100. Dual screen goodness here I come!

well sorry guys, i had to spoil ur X'mas
never accidented. i know that the front bumper is bet up... i think it ate some cones on the track
Quote from Hyperactive :

And christmas is nothing without being ill for eating too much so I'll probably buy a box of chocolate-something and eat it all at once.

I like the way you think..lol....hehe, you have to do that at least once before you can call it Christmas

I bought a lip kit for my car and and it painted.....thats enough spending money on myself for now.
I bought myself a Nintendo Wiiiiiiii
New mini ipod shuffle and g25.
DFP and LFS S2, more than enough for me
Toyota Yaris II as an early present, we'll see whats coming next
Nindendo Wii. And hopfully a G25.
#21 - VoiD
I'm buying some home-gym equipment to turn my unfit, slightly flabby self into the next Michael Schumacher for my racing season in 2007

There is a chance, however, that I'll get bored of reps after a couple of weeks, and just use Lucozade to get me through races

Edit:Barbell, Dumbells, pull-up bar, gym bench (useful for so many work-outs), push-up bars (because my wrists get strained quite easily, so these will apply the load in a better direction), and a sit-up bar (because I tend to 'walk' across the floor after about 50 sit ups). Combine this with some cycling and running, and a better diet (need to work out what that entails, and how to fit it into my lifestyle) and I'll be fit and strong come April 1st (the first race date on the unofficial calender).

Edit2: As I say that, I discover the first draft of the 2007 calender is released /me prays for Spa entry
Dumbells, push ups, crunches and the odd run is all ya need .....this comes in handy if you scarf down boxes of candy over the hollidays too.
Elan Snowboard with Rossignol Boots and Bindings
I would buy two Dell 24-inchers... IF ONLY THE GODDAMN DELL FINLAND WOULD PUT THE BASTARDS ON SALE LIKE THEY DO EVERYWHERE ELSE IN EUROPE!

Did I mention I hate Dell Finland?

I do hate 'em, if you missed that.

All their displays come from the same central distribution in Ireland or something anyway.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG