The online racing simulator
LFS license for rfactor voucher
(25 posts, closed, started )
#1 - kirmy
i have a complete lfs s2 license and have enjoyed the game thus far, but i cant seem to get the hang of it at all so i was wondering if any of you guys wanted my account for a rfactor voucher, or something so i can get rfactor full, cheers

kirmy
#2 - kirmy
please send offer to my pm, as i would like to do this in private cheers
Quote from kirmy :i have a complete lfs s2 license and have enjoyed the game thus far, but i cant seem to get the hang of it at all so i was wondering if any of you guys wanted my account for a rfactor voucher, or something so i can get rfactor full, cheers

kirmy

friendly advice: run.run as fast as you can.

Or some more extremist LFS playes are going to :bananadea you.

I'm not one of them.
Dude why would you want rFactor? You betrayer!
Quote from Thunderhead :friendly advice: run.run as fast as you can.

Or some more extremist LFS playes are going to :bananadea you.

hello :bananadea BURN YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone eleven

(joking of course, i dont really want you to burn)
i hope you have a good firewall installed
#7 - kirmy
ok dudes, ill admit im reallt really crap at lfs, i love it to pieces but ive wasted £24 on a game i cant even race on
Quote from kirmy :ok dudes, ill admit im reallt really crap at lfs, i love it to pieces but ive wasted £24 on a game i cant even race on

give it time. think of it as a child, be patient and learn how to control it.
#9 - kirmy
does 7 months with no success count
What controller do you have?

Can you drive the FWD cars OK?
maybe he likes less-advanced simulators.
i have some ps2 logitec wheel, and cant even drive the xf gti properly, yes i am really a noob
Quote from kirmy :i have some ps2 logitec wheel, and cant even drive the xf gti properly, yes i am really a noob

If you can get in to the STCC, you are not a noob.
did you watch the broadcast?? obviously not
even becky rose was saying i needed more practice
Quote from kirmy :i have a complete lfs s2 license and have enjoyed the game thus far, but i cant seem to get the hang of it at all so i was wondering if any of you guys wanted my account for a rfactor voucher, or something so i can get rfactor full, cheers

kirmy

You're giving away a gift I gave to you?

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
i'm sorry, i just can't get used to lfs, do you want the account back?
Quote from kirmy :i'm sorry, i just can't get used to lfs, do you want the account back?

No it's yours. Maybe instead of giving up on it, you can find someone willing to work with you to make things easier and more fun for you?

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
i suppose, thanks for the advice
Wait, you got LFS for free, and then want to "throw it away" for rTractor? illepall

Quote from kirmy :ok dudes, ill admit im reallt really crap at lfs, i love it to pieces but ive wasted £24 on a game i cant even race on

This takes the cake. :thumbsdow
close this post, i've made a HUGE mistake:bananadea
Kirmy - take a break or something, and then come back. Sometimes I get "stuck" and don't feel like I'm making any progress and a few days off helps a lot.

7 months is nothing, BTW. LFS takes a long time to master - that's why there are so many people still here since 2003.
Quote from kirmy :close this post, i've made a HUGE mistake:bananadea

well said
like tinyk said, find osme1 to help you...
search the forum for like blackwood with pictures of the corners and with what speed to take em and such
#24 - SamH
Per the OP's request, I'll close this thread.

Best of luck, Michael
account on barricade
This thread is closed

(25 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG