The online racing simulator
Touge tracks
(42 posts, started )
Touge tracks
I love touge atm. So i thougt it would be great to have a downhill mountain touge track. It could be used as a drift track everyones been begging for to!
#2 - Jakg
Now theres a new suggestion...
Youd be suprised how many times i go on drift servers to touge (yeh i know, there isnt a mountain. But you can still sorta), and people say to me 'WTF is touge'.
#4 - Jakg
That was Sarcasm, btw
I know lol...
Smile and wave, boys.
:bitehard:
:riceboy:
would be a great feature, for online 2 players tail to nose in the twisties if the leader spreads the gap u win, if the chaser keeps up they win
now hold on a sec, if theres a mountain track, which Drifters call touge, why not call it Hillclimb or Downhill and RACE there...
why everytime anyone suggests a mountain road people start thinking of DRIFTING? (even many racers somehow think that its for drifters only)

Quote from DoriDori :its the best Drift simulator available.

See what I mean?
Quote from squidhead :now hold on a sec, if theres a mountain track, which Drifters call touge, why not call it Hillclimb or Downhill and RACE there...
why everytime anyone suggests a mountain road people start thinking of DRIFTING? (even many racers somehow think that its for drifters only)

See what I mean?

Touge, too-gay, T(o with umlaut I can't be arsed to get character map out for)ge, whatever is what they are asking for. However, touge has become to intertwined with this drifting stuff.

A touge would be an idea - but a reversed version as a hillclimb.
Touge is not just about drifting. Nore is only run in a run/chase format. Touge is a personal battle between drivers, nothing more. It started in the mountians of Japan when one driver would not allow another to pass. These battles have evolved since then and are run up-hill, down-hill, and roads that do go up and down, on both narrow and wider roads, twisty or more straight. Touge drivers use every style of driving when approate, its all about winning the race, so they drift where drift is faster and grip where grip is faster.

Touge is nothing more then a personal battle between two drivers, nothing more.
Quote from Gimpster :Touge is not just about drifting. Nore is only run in a run/chase format. Touge is a personal battle between drivers, nothing more. It started in the mountians of Japan when one driver would not allow another to pass. These battles have evolved since then and are run up-hill, down-hill, and roads that do go up and down, on both narrow and wider roads, twisty or more straight. Touge drivers use every style of driving when approate, its all about winning the race, so they drift where drift is faster and grip where grip is faster.

Glad somone's talking some sense
as long as it isn't NFS style with 60 degree banking on every turn then it's fine with me to ave a touge track. Or maybe we should just get a hill climb in forward and reverse modes?
I'd love touge tracks, and downhill tracks and hillclimb tracks. Maybe one day..
#17 - 50-3
I would just like to Say OMFGWTGBBQsandwich. Touge Is a Referal To a Windy Road(Note the word road and not the word track!) not nesaserly a Moutain(there just the best egsample). a touge battle is a Referal to a race from start to finish as seen in... Initial D(And yes i am asamed i know it :'( ) if u accualy watched this show these arn't all drift battles they are races from start to finish! anyway if LFS does make a hillclimb/disent all it will be is a dragstrip on a hill with some windy bits.
bump, touge is a lot more fun and skillful than a circuit
Quote from rotarydream :bump, touge is a lot more fun and skillful than a circuit

Opinions, opinions. And it completely depends which one is harder, you can't compare them that way just because other has lots of downhills and other starts where it also ends... What if there is lot more declines and inclines in a circuit (But incline minus decline = 0) than in a very slope touge (And what if there are no turns in it, wouldn't that make it even "easier"?)...
Quote from harlen :I love touge atm. So i thougt it would be great to have a downhill mountain touge track. It could be used as a drift track everyones been begging for to!

Another drifter who can't use search.
And some people still wonder how the drifter stereotype came about.

About the suggestion:
A twisty track that goes up a mointain and comes down on the other side would be great.
And you could make a flatish road to make the ends meet. That way you could drive laps around it too.
Quote from Gimpster :Touge is not just about drifting. Nore is only run in a run/chase format. Touge is a personal battle between drivers, nothing more. It started in the mountians of Japan when one driver would not allow another to pass. These battles have evolved since then and are run up-hill, down-hill, and roads that do go up and down, on both narrow and wider roads, twisty or more straight. Touge drivers use every style of driving when approate, its all about winning the race, so they drift where drift is faster and grip where grip is faster.

Touge translates roughly to mountain pass. You need to stop watching Initial D.
/lol tbh
Some day in the near future young man your balls will drop, and you will realise instantly just how bollocks the 'fast and the furious' actually was.
Quote from March Hare :Another drifter who can't use search.
And some people still wonder how the drifter stereotype came about.

And this thread was started before you even registered, so what's the problem? The bumper did search.
Oops. Sorry, my bad.

Must play closer attention to the dates of threads.

Touge tracks
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG