The online racing simulator
song name needed
(20 posts, started )
song name needed
#2 - Bean0
Crash by Shebang I think
cheers mates
The right one from the video is the primitives version it starts singing around 9 sec and ends with the car's engine reving and you better get that song the legal way
Quote from rc10racer :The right one from the video is the primitives version it starts singing around 9 sec and ends with the car's engine reving and you better get that song the legal way

Downloading it now... And yes, that IS legal here
If anyone (in the UK) needs a song title. Dial 2580 from your mobile, hold the phone up to the speaker and leave it running till they hang up. and you get a text back with the name of the song and who its by
Quote from TagForce :Downloading it now... And yes, that IS legal here

Sharing is leagal in my country too
Quote from TagForce :Downloading it now... And yes, that IS legal here

in your country is everything legal, that in others just isn't
Quote from alliennas :in your country is everything legal, that in others just isn't

Netherlands FTW!
Quote from alliennas :in your country is everything legal, that in others just isn't

All we need to do now is convince our government that speed limits on freeways are for babies... But I somehow think that they won't fall for that.
Quote from TagForce :All we need to do now is convince our government that speed limits on freeways are for babies... But I somehow think that they won't fall for that.

speed limits are for one reason - safety
Quote from alliennas :speed limits are for one reason - safety

Actually... They SHOULD be, but I can show you plenty of spots where that is simply not the case. Just there to generate income.
Quote from alliennas :

That's how I spend most of my time of the freeway... Going "why the hell is this road turning from 120 into an 80 zone while we're going from 2 to 4 lanes?"
Quote from TagForce :That's how I spend most of my time of the freeway... Going "why the hell is this road turning from 120 into an 80 zone while we're going from 2 to 4 lanes?"

well, in our country we have 2 lanes (only) in highways.. in summer time speed limited to 130 and in winter to 110 km/h. But if you say that speed in 2-4 lanes limited to 80 - 120 that sounds like ****...
Quote from TagForce :That's how I spend most of my time of the freeway... Going "why the hell is this road turning from 120 into an 80 zone while we're going from 2 to 4 lanes?"

Because the Dutch can not drive (Ok they are not so bad, I do go there alot!)

Also I should download my music at my GFs house in The Netherlands then!
Quote from alliennas :speed limits are for one reason - safety

heh, too many labrats been on our roads slapping signs up where they please Suburbs for speed limits, but motorways shouldnt, perhaps get the germans involved hehe would love to see our roads then.
Quote from Xaid0n :perhaps get the germans involved hehe would love to see our roads then.

Yeah, 20 meter slabs of concrete welded together with a substance that will wreck your tires and suspension if not specifically set up for it. Sounds like fun

song name needed
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG