The online racing simulator
Try to get LFS in topgear mag?
(6 posts, started )
Hi,
I remembered that topgear have a page in their mag for the best game out so why dont we try and get LFS in the topgear mag!

dont e-mail untill S2 Final
General consensus on this idea last time it was brought up was that it would be best to wait until LFS is in more of a complete state to avoid the possibility of a negative review by people who might not care too much about the impact they could have on the game by such a review.... Good idea, but I think more appropriate further down the line. We know it's already a great sim now, but we also know some reviewers can focus on the negative or incomplete parts of a sim.
i agree with Michael Denham
Quote from Michael Denham :General consensus on this idea last time it was brought up was that it would be best to wait until LFS is in more of a complete state to avoid the possibility of a negative review by people who might not care too much about the impact they could have on the game by such a review.... Good idea, but I think more appropriate further down the line. We know it's already a great sim now, but we also know some reviewers can focus on the negative or imcomplete parts of a sim.

oh ok, well, lets do it at S2 final then.
Without real cars or tracks I don't think they'd no what to do with it.

"How to tell if it's real with nothing real in it?" :doh:

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG