The online racing simulator
Conspiracy!!
(12 posts, started )
Conspiracy!!
I knew it! I have my AI named after people in LFS.. Scawen, Eric and Victor are there.. And it's always Scawen who spins me out! ALWAYS!!

It's a conspiracy!
Every AI named Scawen should randomly honk (horn5 - the funnay horn) when a human player is nearby.
LoL! Agreed!

---

So, how many of us have AI named Scawen?
Heh, I've named my AI after many things, but never the devs.
..but i thought Scawen Roberts got lost in the vortex we had to go through
when our world was destroyed !? The surprise when i found him in that
village one day, oh isn't that cute, hehe, is it easter already ? I know i was
dissapointed not to find him in the new world.
#6 - (SaM)
Quote from Fonnybone :..but i thought Scawen Roberts got lost in the vortex we had to go through
when our world was destroyed !? The surprise when i found him in that
village one day, oh isn't that cute, hehe, is it easter already ? I know i was
dissapointed not to find him in the new world.

Doctor Giller will see you in his office now, Mr. Bone. He has some questions for you and he has an interesting new home to offer for you with friendly people in white coats.
He's talking about Black and White. I too remember a 'Scawen Roberts' wandering around muttering. He never did anything useful either, apart from the odd kitchen repair, and random physics calculations. I liked to throw him at trees.

I think my monkey ate him once too...
Now theres a claim to fame - "My Monkey ate Scawen".

You should get that printed on a TShirt, and wear it on Saturday Tristan!
This has all gone a bit surreal for me........
My monkey enjoyed pooing on Scawen after driving around in the MRT5 for a while. Always an odd sight, a giant monkey in that little car
Quote from tristancliffe :He's talking about Black and White. I too remember a 'Scawen Roberts' wandering around muttering. He never did anything useful either, apart from the odd kitchen repair, and random physics calculations. I liked to throw him at trees.

I think my monkey ate him once too...

Ditto, although my beast was a tiger...

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=91659

This thread went from Scawen's "death" to the oppression of being a programmer...
Quote from the_angry_angel :Now theres a claim to fame - "My Monkey ate Scawen".

You should get that printed on a TShirt, and wear it on Saturday Tristan!

If someone can make it for me I'll wear it! Fordman - you still got any of that iron on paper stuff???? Fancy printing something off before you leave?...

Conspiracy!!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG