LFS Meeting in the UK - All Details
(206 posts, closed, started )
Shut up, shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!!

*hands over ears to muffle to laughing*
Oh what a great little movie...

Im gonna go watch it again, and again, then take a little laughing break, then watch it some more... and tristan - Im guessing you are gonna be there, I want an autograph.

LMAOROFL! Wow!

Ps... Did the poor Momo ever fully recover? or does it have a nervios (told ya all i cant spell) twitch...

LOL

@ Fordam - I wanna link to that from the CRC site, that made me feel great after a crap morning! Cheers

lol

Cant wait to meet you all, even if im standing on my own till you all get there
Well it kind of recovered!!!

I left the bit I cut off at Fordman's house. Then about 5 days later I realised the bit I cut off is held on by 4 screws. So I undid them, and removed the rough cut part. So now my Momo is more streamlined, lighter, and I don't bang my knees on that bit anymore. Of course, I didn't take the most efficient route to that end, but at least I provided some comedy for the day/week/months/however long it takes you lot to forget
decades
whimpers quietly...
Never
so long as the internet exists.. we will never forget (dont get any ideas tristan!!!)
*looks longingly at the 'Internet Plug' that just so happens to be in his house*
Quote from tristancliffe :*looks longingly at the 'Internet Plug' that just so happens to be in his house*

If you want to unplug yourself from the net, that's just fine.
just read the handy sticker on it and it says "Master Internet Connection. Removal of this lead will cause failure of the world wide web on a global scale. Please discuss you reasons for disconnection with Technical Support beforehand. Ta". So is that just for my house, or for everyone?
You like at linx? How cool (sorry if no one else gets that )
i get it!

only (almost) 7 days to go
6 days ... i repeat 5 1/2 days.. that is 4 days and 30 hours or so. thats jsut short of 7 days LEFT!!!!

i hope nobody decides to pull out.

what are the FINAL(ish) Numbers. and who is with who in the karting teams. and WHO is the one that will go slowest because of their size (me...)

I plan on having the WIDEST kart on the track (gonna bring a long lump of 2x to make sure of that.....)

so.. whats the latest?
If I was a billionaire, I would have come But I ain't, so ... Maybe next year?
I thought this thread was supposed to be kept clean and the other thread was for waffling?

Franky we're not supposed to be trying to be slowest racer, but the fastest. Perhaps that's why you do bad online.

MyBoss, I thought all you Scandinavian types were supposed to be big chaps. Can't you just put Norway on some chains and drag it into port in the UK? Probably get a parking ticket though, lol. Could get the train the rest of the way, or get a lift off some trucker.
no blocking or :bump:

defending is ok tho
So, how many are we expecting to turn up? Are we all gonna need to wear name tags?
Quote from P1lot :So, how many are we expecting to turn up? Are we all gonna need to wear name tags?

TBH I havent a clue, quite a few I would imagine, I am following Fordie down, so about 6/7 of use are turning up then.

I dont need a nametag, you wont miss me LOL.

Dan.
name tags are a great idea! there will be many spectators, i would estimate 30-40 million.

im sure we can all recognise vic and scawen, and ill be wearing my racing suit, swifty will be wearing my other one. tristan is the one with the 'hairdressers' car!

maybe we can sort something out with the nametags :
I'll be wearing a dE LFS shirt, but I probably won't be the only one
I will be wearing my ESL Red T-Shirt. Remember this is a fun weekend, not a team building course

There is no need to stand up and introduce yourself in front of the class :hyper:
Quote from GP4Flo :I'll be wearing a dE LFS shirt, but I probably won't be the only one

i bet you will be the only one, you were the only guy in the world to receive a dE shirt!

and i hope tristan wears his summary shirt that he wore in the MOMO vid!
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :i bet you will be the only one, you were the only guy in the world to receive a dE shirt!

and i hope tristan wears his summary shirt that he wore in the MOMO vid!

Okey Dokey!!!!

Better get the iron out then...
Oooh this event nears closer and closer, I can't want to see the results from the 'press' coverage
I'll be wearing my MRNL cap, as pictured to the left. I might even pull that face as well. Other than that, who knows. I could wear just the cap tied around my waist, but I suspect some decency might be in order. Actually that's a point, is there any particular clothing recommended for the karting? Something well padded I assume (but lightweight). I can bring some smarter clothes for the pub afterwards.
This thread is closed

LFS Meeting in the UK - All Details
(206 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG