The online racing simulator
DSRC Midweek Challenge Cup
(25 posts, started )
-
(Gener_AL (UK)) DELETED by Gener_AL (UK)
-
W.I.P webpage for the competition (Gener_AL (UK)) DELETED by Gener_AL (UK)
Just two days till the 1st round of the Midweek challenge cup have you got your set ready

Dont be late
I'll be there hope it gets busy
Well, I'm as ready as I'll be. I know how many laps will be driven in the 30 mins and how much fuel it takes so bring it on
Results and Standings after the 1st round are to be found at
http://dsrc.digiserv.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83

A great evenings racing with some very close fights but all was very clean.

See you next week

Server will be running the next track from 14th

Greedy
#6 - tinyk
Replays and stats can now be found in the link Greedy gave above. Thanks for joining us tonight guys. Well done on your races.

Also I'd like to say sorry to sccc|J.Pickard for not seeing his PM here sooner so he wasn't able to rejoin to race with us. I hope you come next week to join us. The sccc invasion keeps everyone on their toes.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from tinyk :Replays and stats can now be found in the link Greedy gave above. Thanks for joining us tonight guys. Well done on your races.

Also I'd like to say sorry to sccc|J.Pickard for not seeing his PM here sooner so he wasn't able to rejoin to race with us. I hope you come next week to join us. The sccc invasion keeps everyone on their toes.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

NP tiny just being having problems for about 2 day, all day it has been fine started to practice for the race and then joined your server for the race did a few practice races and bang just lost connection no time-out or nothing just about when you set the password for the server got peed of about that as well i blame ntl screw you sideways NTL
2nd leg tonight qualify starts at 8.30 gmt
If you get disconnected or need to discuss race, join irc.gamesurge.net #dsrc
#9 - Fetzo
sorry, i had to go. it was getting way too late for me and i didnt know that we are doing 2 races.

it would help if you cut the BIIIIIG break between qualification and the race a bit.

i had lots of fun. thx for this.
sorry to all those that had to leave 2nd race the big break was because there where to many people and i was trying to get a race for everyone. I will change the rules for next week so please do come back next week

results will be posted soon
here > http://dsrc.digiserv.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83
Yeah, this was very nice, very fun and clean racing. I didnt know there was a second race, so that was why I disconnected. Anyway I had a very nice evenning. Thanks ..

And.. I think I will say sorry again to that guy I hit on the last lap, Im really sorry ..

//Fellan
Round 3 starts tonight 8.30
Round 4 and final round of 1st mini series
Congratulations to
[dSRC] Grivage
who won the 1st mini series of the midweek challenge cup.
2nd place goes to
[ZWR]C.English
and 3rd place to
[dSRC] GenerAL
The competition continues with a new set of cars.
dSRC Midweek Challenge Cup Week 7
The Second Mini Series has finished and the winners are
1st Place
[dSRC] Grivage
2nd place
ZWR|R.Hoiting
3rd place to
[ZWR]C.English
The competition continues with a new set of cars.
Week 8 results posted here
http://dsrc.digiserv.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1153
Man, the stats for week ten race 1 are so embarassing! I beached in the gravel and decided to pit so I could at least finish... So all the stats for me make me look even worse than usual! Was a real result for me finishing on the lead lap on heat 2 though!

Cheers for having me! Its been good fun so far.
#21 - d6nn
In
hehe, yep, that was pretty unlucky grunt.

results should be up soon too.

@ d6nn: no need to sign up, just be there for qualify on wednesday.
uuh, this thread wasnt updated for some time, heh?

we are currently running our last round of mcc in the second race with gtrs. track is ky gp and we are driving today. qualy starts at 20:30 GMT. hope to see you there.
Hi ladies,

I just wanted to ask if there will be a new midweek cup next year.

Though I am a slow and sometimes dangerous driver I enjoyed racing this cup very much! In fact the first ever league race I participated in was the midweek challenge cup, and I play lfs for 3 or 4 years now!
I really want to thank you at [dsrc] for helping me improve me pb's, getting used to more cars n' tracks and last but not least for indirectly helping me join the guys at zwr .
The race yesterday was kind of funny, I drove a new pb (2:15) and was proud as hell, in the second one I seem to have lost all of my self confidence, crashed out, went into the pits 5 or 6 times just to spin out into the gravel (XRR!!!) and beginning the race from scratch. One or two laps later the race was finished and I got disqualified BECAUSE I DIDN'T PIT!
Man, looking back it's funny as hell! I really enjoyed both races and I've learned a lot! BTW I want to appologize for the crash at the 2nd start yesterday, I totally f***ed it!

greetz

der zwr|butz
hehe, good you enjoyed the races and we could help in whatever way.

there sure will be a new league in next year, maybe not the same system and so many different cars, but we will do something for sure.

but for now there are still 2 more gtr races to go, hope to see you there.

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG