The online racing simulator
UXRL Season 1 - Division 1
(25 posts, started )
Hi

I thought I'd make a little movie about the first season of the UXRL series. I've used all 10 replays of the season's div1 races and 18.9 Gb of captured footage to create this action movie.

UXRL Season 1 - Division 1 - Action Movie

File specs:
uxrl_final.wmv
Size: ~105 Mb
Length: 3:34 min.
Format: Windows Media Video 9
Bitrate: 3 Mbps

High quality versions available for download from:
» liveforspeed.ee (right-click, save target as) (thanks to Prophet ) (down due to too many downloads for prophet's account
» thomm.nl (right-click, save target as) (thanks to Thomm )
Mirror: SendSpace
Mirror: MegaUpload

Or view directly, online from:
Google Video - low quality
YouTube - low quality

Make sure you turn up the volume before watching! Hope you like it

René
Attached images
prev_1.jpg
prev_2.jpg
prev_3.jpg
prev_4.jpg
#2 - Davo
Might wanna fix the link, its got too many https Downloading for uxrl.
good action + cool music = great movie
#4 - aoun
Really good movie!
Nice movie, makes me really want to be there for season 2 ! When does it start ?!
#6 - d6nn
Quote from GianniC :Nice movie, makes me really want to be there for season 2 ! When does it start ?!

GC:in february or so, not sure yet

but the movie was GREAT!!!!! 10/10 . very nice action choice. straight to my fav list. i think 5th best movie i have ever seen in lfs!
#7 - kalle
Great racing and really great vid. Goes on my favourites list too. Good job traxx
#8 - Jakg
great video - one of the ones im keeping!
Added preview images and another download mirror in the first post.

Thanks very much for all the nice comments!!
Very nice movie, I really like it
Nice work
#11 - DC2
nice work I like it =)
#12 - Davo
Awesome vid, very fast paced and full of action just like the racing
Nice work

I really like the movie
Very nice work Traxx.
Nice nice video great quality!!
#16 - SamH
Yowzer! BRILLIANT movie! Well done! If I ask myself, what would make me want to buy LFS if I didn't have it already, the answer is THIS kinda movie! Absolutely brilliant! Loved it!
8/10. Very good movie. Good idea with introduction of drivers.
Wow, thank you all for your very kind comments!

After Sam's comment about the vid almost making him buy another license (:tilt, I decided to put the vid online on Google Video and YouTube for promotional purposes (although I didn't mention LFS anywhere in the vid, doh ).

So for those who are too lazy to download the hi-res file I've added the links to the online movies to the first post!
Awesome video, shame there isn't one for us lowly division 2 drivers
#20 - Davo
Yeah I think I'll be borrowing a few ideas and styles from this movie and trying them out in a vid of my own. I'd make a Div 2 vid but I don't have all the replays and wasn't in all the races. Plus I'm crap at making vids and it would take me absolutely ages hehe
Quote from danowat :Awesome video, shame there isn't one for us lowly division 2 drivers

Yeah Dan, I'm sorry about that... I had been thinking of making a div2 vid too, but it's so damn time consuming...!

Hope Davo can make something!
Loved it!
Very well edited scenes with a lot of good racing action!
Sorry to dig up a slightly old thread. I've made a quick edit of this vid, which skips the intro and goes straight into the action Including the LFS logo's it should now be more suitable as LFS advertisement material

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... ;mode=related&search=

Hi-res available on request.
#24 - d6nn
whats the music used?
Sorry, should have added that somewhere indeed

It's U2 & Green Day - The Saints Are Coming

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG