The online racing simulator
AUDI A4 DTM

DTM race version

Krisstensen car!!!!!!!
Nsx-r
-
(supnig88) DELETED by supnig88
A GTR made from Rac would shake up the balance (I mean everybody use FZR, sometimes FZR) between the big GTR category. And it's beutiful as i seen on this picture
Quote from zeugnimod :Ehm...S3 pretty surely wont be released within the next 2 YEARS. But theres really no sense in "waiting" for it, if you have the money to buy S2 now. You wont pay any more or less, if you get S2 now and then later S3.

wait, i understand if we buy S2 alpha that'll get us S2 beta, etc. but the people who have only S1 have to pay the difference to get S2, so wouldn't we have to pay half cost to upgrade to S3 as well? or was S1 only around half the cost that S2 is now?

to add to the discussion, i'd like to see mini LMP cars, like the Radical Extreme SR8, or the dp1. there's probably more, but those are the only two that i know of off hand. also cars that would be on part with the le mans GT1 class. 6 and 7 liter V8's putting out around 100hp/L

SR8 - http://www.radicalextremesportscars.com/range/sr8/sr8.php

dp1 - http://dpcars.net/
Would like to use some 4x4's (and some open location(s))
Also wish to see as many turbo/touring cars as possible (smth like BMW m3 would be JUST FANTASTIC)
Is it allowed to want a Pace car? welll, a car, which you can use in two forms. First form as a Pace car (witch aditional lights) or as Race car. Some kind of a mix between power of an UFR, "siluette" like a XRG (a long car). In Pace Car Mode with PACE CAR as numberplate, in the Race Car mode without plate. And with the name, shown in the back window, side windows and under this commercial tape in the front window.
BMW M3!!!Best car on the world (BMW M3 E36 3.2 321hp)
M3 GTR would be a good one, and not too difficult since BMW have already worked with the LFS team.

I'd like to see a more rally based 4x4. like an RB4 WRC. Something a bit racier for the rallycross tracks. Like Coyote said on the last page. maybe some historic group B things like a 205 T16 EvoII, Metro 6R4, Delta S4 or an Audi S2 (preferably a T16, love those things!)
Quote from anbiddulph :looks like an lx8/lx6 gtr!

yep, it has also very similar power and mass like TEORETICAL(!!!) lx8. and with included downforce looks very "sexy"
more info
Bugatti Veyron - and an oval track with 5km straights to stretch its legs
Quote from 24Seven :M3 GTR would be a good one, and not too difficult since BMW have already worked with the LFS team.

I'm fairly sure that it was the Sauber team who provided the permission for the BF1, not BMW themselves. The BF1 is powered by a BMW engine but is designed by Sauber, AFAIK.
Quote from Tommy V. CZE :yep, it has also very similar power and mass like TEORETICAL(!!!) lx8. and with included downforce looks very "sexy"
more info

I want that car!!!
Quote from Gunn :I'm fairly sure that it was the Sauber team who provided the permission for the BF1, not BMW themselves. The BF1 is powered by a BMW engine but is designed by Sauber, AFAIK.

Spose so. i'd have imagined they'd have needed some permission from BMW to use their name, despite it being a sauber car mostly.

What we also need is a new M5 with the "permanently-on" sat nav talking you through the tracks .
Quote from Tommy V. CZE :yep, it has also very similar power and mass like TEORETICAL(!!!) lx8. and with included downforce looks very "sexy"
more info

engine is exactly like LX4 not LX6 (configuration not power)
Quote from Gunn :I'm fairly sure that it was the Sauber team who provided the permission for the BF1, not BMW themselves. The BF1 is powered by a BMW engine but is designed by Sauber, AFAIK.

But BMW bought off Sauber because they wanted their own F1 team. And dunno, lots of BMW ads around Aston

EDIT: Donkevoort was emntioned. However bringing an LX8 GTR into LFS to compete with the GTRs would bring another problem. Size. Even comparing an LX4 to the TBO class, the thing is microscopic! I don't know where to pass it for example. You can pass another TBO with some rubbing here and there but what about the LXs with their practically open front wheels? The real GTRs are wider still. Sure, LX8 GTR would be bigger, taller (if it had a rear wing simmilar to the donkevoort) but it'd be still very small. You'd hardly see it if it was trying to pass you.
Quote from Primoz :But BMW bought off Sauber because they wanted their own F1 team. And dunno, lots of BMW ads around Aston

EDIT: Donkevoort was emntioned. However bringing an LX8 GTR into LFS to compete with the GTRs would bring another problem. Size. Even comparing an LX4 to the TBO class, the thing is microscopic! I don't know where to pass it for example. You can pass another TBO with some rubbing here and there but what about the LXs with their practically open front wheels? The real GTRs are wider still. Sure, LX8 GTR would be bigger, taller (if it had a rear wing simmilar to the donkevoort) but it'd be still very small. You'd hardly see it if it was trying to pass you.

But that rubbing and nudging is far more common in TBO races than it is in GTR races. With all that aero, power and speed it is a lot harder to keep such short distances. And you could hear it
Anybody seen one of these before:

http://www.type-25.co.uk/
Its a Subaru Impreza Type 25 and its a beast!
415bhp @ 6,500rpm (400bhp from 5,800rpm − 7,000rpm)
570Nm / 420lbft @ 3,800rpm (300lbft from 3,000rpm)
8,000rpm Redline
304bhp/ton
0−60mph in 3.7sec
0−100mph in 8.7sec

Brakes stolen from a Porsche 911 with an Engine tuned by Cosworth results in extreme pulling power and also ferrocious stopping power all wrapped up in a nice little 4 door saloon, plenty of room for the kiddies in the back !! Quicker round Brands Hatch than a Gallardo:jawdrop:!
This is definitly a car we need in LFS hehe !
1932 Ford Coupe! A RWD competitor for the UF1.
Standard & GTR
That scooby looks toxic!!
BMW M5 3.8 E34 -92
Volvo 850 T5R
Volvo S60R
Volvo V70R (the old model)
Nissan Primera GT P10
Nissan 200sx S14
Audi S4
Peugeot 405 MI16/T16

And some ugly without power just for fun:
Volvo 244 GLT