The online racing simulator
offroad car park (BETA)
(21 posts, started )
offroad car park (BETA)
well, i have been workin on this design for a couple of weeks now. Its got a few bugs to it. And it does take some skill to get over the big ramp but when you do you will catch some insane AIR TIME. Hopefully you like it. My best time is 43.51 for one lap. It took awhile to get that. Thanks, Corndog

edit.... now a newer version uploaded. smoother corners and better finish area
Attached images
bigaircarpark.jpg
carparkbigramp.jpg
Attached files
BL3_offroadin.lyt - 3.2 KB - 5185 views
thanks for the reply. Like i said, it takes a bit of skill to get over the big jump. I am workin on it still to improve the track. Big hint, rb4, tall set, and dont hit ramp full speed or you will tumble.
Quote from Flyingcorndogus :well, i have been workin on this design for a couple of weeks now. Its got a few bugs to it. And it does take some skill to get over the big ramp but when you do you will catch some insane AIR TIME. Hopefully you like it. My best time is 43.51 for one lap. It took awhile to get that. Thanks, Corndog

edit.... now a newer version uploaded. smoother corners and better finish area

i quite liked the layout, especially the hairpin and the jump

i still havent completed it tho :P
#4 - Zonda
Thanks. I will have an updated version out soon. I have already made the ramp more stable and the curves more round. just trying to figure out some more obstacle style objectives to pass thru to finish
#6 - 128MB
O_o how can u make a ramp like that?
its crazy
:faint:

Awsome
Nice one!
wow~so good....~!!
yeah quite nice track mate
I can't a server with it. any servers with it?
Well you might want to consider this topic was made in October of last year...
Just wanted everybody to know, this is the most downloaded layout on LFS Database! Image makes downloads in there.
how do u make ramps that big? im very new just got my liscense yesterday
its just where you put it, if you go close to a rail it will jump up like that, you cant change the height any other way
o ok thx
it seems very very good ! and funny and exiting !
its awesome!!!!!!!! jUST SAVE THE UNREADABLE FILE INTO LAYOUT IT NEEDS TO BE ON ROAD ON A LONG STRAIGHTAWAY LIKE THE DRAGSTRIP MAYBE THAT CAN BE YOUR NEXT PROJECT!THANKS IM having lots of fun
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is there a pro gram to mod maps with?
i think i saw that layout before
its prolly a better 1 or different 1 now
i aint gonna test it because i don't have time
wait a sec, its this layout i just saw this was created last year

offroad car park (BETA)
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG