The online racing simulator
what i have to do to change Nick name??
Please help......
ur s2 nickname?
If you mean FOX 1977, then you can't as its not alterable.

If you mean in-game, then its under player options.

hope its what angry angel said
LFS nicknames cannot be changed.

But with certain amounf of money you can have another one :wizard: :yipee:

EDIT: doh
tks for the answers......

But ... ((

I think i have deal with it, but,,,,i dont think is very fair, since i´ved payed, i should be able to change a simple nick name...but if you say soo..

tks again!
It's not possible, but I think it's probably just to save the devs time.

I can't imagine it being THAT hard for them to delete an account and make a fresh one, but there are probably things I don't know.
It might not be that hard, but then the changing nickname stuff could be abused and make things a whole lot more confusing for knowing who is who.
Quote : you cannot change your username after the registration - your username is permanent!

it's even bold and shown when you create an account
Quote from spookthehamster :
I can't imagine it being THAT hard for them to delete an account and make a fresh one, but there are probably things I don't know.

As Tweak said it would create demo style wrecker paradise.
Buy another licence
Quote from FOX 1977 :I think i have deal with it, but,,,,i dont think is very fair, since i´ved payed, i should be able to change a simple nick name...but if you say soo..

It's not a nick name. It's an account name. You can use another nick in game and add that as your racer name here in the forums.
Quote from FOX 1977 :tks for the answers......

But ... ((

I think i have deal with it, but,,,,i dont think is very fair, since i´ved payed, i should be able to change a simple nick name...but if you say soo..

tks again!

Ever heard of key fields in a database (which have to be unique so you can assign data to it)?
That's exactly what your username is... And if you start messing around with those key data, chances are you mess up the whole database...

And as those before me pointed out: It's not like you haven't been warned...

You can change you driver's name as often as you want, just rename or create a profile and there you go...
Or alternatively, buy another license!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG