The online racing simulator
LFS across the globe!
(256 posts, started )
Quote from geeman1 :When I start to type the city name it also automaticly suggests it with the ä's written as ?'s but it does not work. Nor does it work with ä's or with a's.

what happens when you click on the suggestion ?
Quote from XCNuse :nope; it says this:

To add a shoutout, just enter your name, zipcode, and shoutout above.
Your name will only appear once on the map, but you can enter multiple shoutouts the same way.

NOoooooooooooo

alright man, im gunna try and delete your account so you can try to enter a diffrnt city perhaps..
Quote from Shotglass :what happens when you click on the suggestion ?

It copies itself ot the City field. It does not help though
interesting.. that didnt have any effect, is it just me or are all of you about 1 mile or so (the 3rd zoom from the top) you can see .. your house, lol cause i know my placement was right on mine, and.. im pretty sure i dont live in some trees lol but you never know
well it wont place your EXACT house for security purposes, it only places the center of your city (wouldnt want some crazy phyco tracing your house down cause you wrecked him in some random race :-p)
Damnit! I'm right inbetween Forbin and Vendetta.

Ironic how we all acted like wiggers and mentioned the east coast

Whatever, represent
*Hits chest with fist*
Did no-one put up a picture of themselves? Are you all that goddam ugly?
Quote from Doorman :Did no-one put up a picture of themselves? Are you all that goddam ugly?

I didn't think of it.
I am in, too
I'm in. But I put in my City (Norwich). Then I realised that I could have put my Village (Mulbarton). Can I delete an entry? Probably not!!!?! Can anyone delete an entry? Hope so. Ta
Ahhhhh! There's 2 Tristan Cliffe's !!
Tristan even spams the world!
Added.
Wee! I got myself added now. They must have updated the applet a bit, because the city name got autocompleted a little bit differently and now it worked.
:bounce8:Added myself!
Nice site
Attached images
hometown.jpg
I'm in.

ATHome (Alzenau, Bavaria, Germany)
Doorman, i could lie and tell u my picture (under Belgium) is real . But im not sure u would believe me

/Liemodus on : its a pic from when i was still young and crazy..only thing i missed back then was a big bad bike and a tattood girl riding shotgun
#44 - JTbo
You can spot my place in there too, seems to be many from this small country
Quote from tristancliffe :I'm in. But I put in my City (Norwich). Then I realised that I could have put my Village (Mulbarton). Can I delete an entry? Probably not!!!?! Can anyone delete an entry? Hope so. Ta

Deleted
Amazing map, even knew this litle village I live
:ices_rofl looking at these and look where nikimere is.. kinda funny cause its like hes trapped over there in dublin lol while everyone else is in england

some of these are .. in odd places though..

ei: priits "greetings from estonia" sitting there in indiana .. wtf lol
nieek "west germany" .. in iowa lol wow.. those 2 are really misplaced

now we need the devs, i want to see where they really live then again i guess it wouldnt matter much for me cause i wouldnt ever see them anyway since i live in america lol.. owell
Quote from DodgeRacer :Deleted

Can you delete my misplaced "Florian Orion (IL)" entry too?
Quote from GP4Flo :Can you delete my misplaced "Florian Orion (IL)" entry too?

Will do
Quote from deggis :Woohoo, according to this I'm the northest LFS player.

And I am the most distant from anyone else on this map (while my citymates and some other Siberian LFSers didn't sign there )

LFS across the globe!
(256 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG