The online racing simulator
STCC Round 4 Broadcast [RELEASED]
(108 posts, started )
Sim Touring Car Cup
Round 4 Broadcast

Race 4 Video Download Page

Respectufully: Please, no mirrors this month
Just finished watching it, great race and great commentating.
LFS is quite the flight simulator
#3 - dadge
downloading now. i was impressed with the coverage on rd3, i hope rd 4 is just as good, if not better. great work up til now tho becky (and those who work in the background)
#4 - VoiD
Thx again...
2,5 hours left ...damn ...can´t ...wait...!
#5 - DC2
Wow 516.1 Mb in High quality

i can´t wait^^
Can't wait to see it! The broadcast has been excellent so far.
I thought you were going to say R. Sherborne went airborne
Nice accidents, fights and broadcast
Quote from K.David :I thought you were going to say R. Sherborne went airborne

haha, yeah. HUUUGE jump!
#9 - SamH
The best coverage so far! Brilliant commentary, clear as a bell.. absolutely fantastic! You've raised the bar again! Well done!
#10 - Vain
You should have said
"Rob Sherborne is absolutely flying!"

Great coverage.

Vain
great race, thanks for sharing this big but great video.
Cool watching it now.

I think you still need to take off g-force movements on stationary cockpit cams imo
Tweak, you can't change that yet, its in U31 as an option.

(According to Scawen)
Fantastic broadcast, best yet!

The interactivity between Becky and Tristan definately takes it up a level and makes it even more enjoyable that the previous rounds. Fantastic!

Feel sorry for Alain and Johnny tho

Cant wait for the next one... such a long wait!
Has it been (or will it be) uploaded to YouTube?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Tweak, you can't change that yet, its in U31 as an option.

(According to Scawen)

????

Put everything to 0 g's and you're done. Turn off Move with Animation, etc etc.

If it is an option for Custom Cameras in the upcoming patch, then I guess it will make it easier, so it wont affect your cockpit cam's desired G movements.
#17 - Jakg
Watching it just now and just a few small things that bother me.

Quite a few passing maneuvers and stuff being commented on is a bit early, a few times you hear something like "And he's moving out for the pass" Or "He's cutting the grass a bit to get past" then shortly after you actually see it happening, maybe just the sound moving a bit out of sinc or something.

Also heard a thing about the apex speeds between the differnt cars, the FXO shouldn't be getting faster apex speeds (Unless it's around corners where no braking is needed) than the RB4, if anything the RB4's can get better corner speeds, just when you see them emerge onto the straights you see where the FXO's speed comes from.
On time sync, it's wierd I had to slow the audio stream to 99.7% to match the video for some reason, but it doesn't quite match still and over such a long race it gets a tineee bit out of sync. I dont really know why yet, but I hope to solve it.

Quote :about the apex speeds between the differnt cars, the FXO shouldn't be getting faster apex speeds

I think I actually said, "in relation too", as in, his relative speed was too low. If I got it wrong, that's because I was talking crap into a microphone for over half an hour !
anyways, great vid and i almost cant wait to late january 2007!!
Great vid, again Becky !
Absolutely brilliant broadcast, there is nothing wrong with it (apart from what Bawbag said)... Great coverage, great race, looking forward to the next coverage...
time for the usual i guess ... lets start with the compliments shall we ?

the audio quality was a lot better than in the second video and there was more commentator interaction as well

once again becky showed a lot of enthusiasm and played a large role in making the race exciting (same for the drivers)

tristan however seemed a bit quiet and somewhat bored to be honest - well in comaprison to becky that is

btw bad way to post up the download links its sooo tempting to look at the results ^^

and about video quality (yeah once again but this time from a different angle) im starting to wonder if its really the codec that lets you down or the capturing process
this one appears to suffer from a lot of aliasing in the original material

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Tweak, you can't change that yet, its in U31 as an option.

(According to Scawen)

you can - the only thing currently not possible is different g force settings for cockpit and custom view
-
(troy) DELETED by troy
Quote from troy :i hope you dont mind that i remote upped it to some mirrors
maybe it will bring you a bit less traffic

this one was fast for me

IIRC, she wanted to get accurate counts of download numbers this time, so it would probably be better to not set up any mirrors yet.
#25 - troy
both of them have a dl counter so should be no big thing to add them to the overall standings

if its not wanted i will edit them out of course

(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG