The online racing simulator
Traction Control?
(12 posts, started )
Traction Control?
Suddenly, any car I use says I don't have traction control. If it's on when I start it stays on and vice versa. Any suggestions?
Traction control is default "O" key maybe you have assigned it to another button, options/ controls / buttons2, and check possably you have a sticky O key on your keyboard?

SD.
Nope. The message "This car does not have traction control" appears on the screen. I tried to reinstall and now I've ended up with demo mode and all my unlocks for the month used although I haven't unlocked it for ages.
#4 - Woz
Quote from IReallyHateBureaucracy :Nope. The message "This car does not have traction control" appears on the screen. I tried to reinstall and now I've ended up with demo mode and all my unlocks for the month used although I haven't unlocked it for ages.

You are pressing the button that turns TC on and off. That is the only time this message is displayed.
I had this problem when the april patch was released. I cant remember exact details but it was all to do with the buttons being mapped for TC iirc.
I'll have to wait until I can unlock it again now. I'll try your idea about the buttons, maybe I can re-map them and clear it out or something.
Quote from Woz :You are pressing the button that turns TC on and off. That is the only time this message is displayed.

Precisely. However, it's on all the cars...

PS

Nuuh. Of course, it would help if I explained properly. What I'm trying to say is that the speed limiter for the pitlane is on but when I try to turn it off I get a message about traction control. It's beginning to sound more like a key-mapping problem.
even on the cars with TC? the message you are seeing is displayed on all cars without TC, you should have 2 spare unlocks if you havn't unlocked more than 2 times in the last 2 months you could try asking very nicely here>> http://www.liveforspeed.net/?page=mailus and you might get an unlock , but its only 2 days to wait until your next 1 anyway

SD.
Quote from IReallyHateBureaucracy :Precisely. However, it's on all the cars...

Yeah? All of the cars either do or do not have TC. So you'll either toggle TC or get the error message you mention above. It would only be a bug if you got that message in either FZ50 or BF1.
illepall

Don't drink and drive.

I'm going to blame the beer - that way I won't feel like such a dumbass. I got my buttons mixed up. Now I've done myself in until I can unlock again. Then I'm going to wait until I'm more sober before I start fiddling about with my computer...

At least I didn't shout at anyone.

Thanks folks and goodnight.
hahahahaha omg LMAO
rofl
:ernaehrun

I don't think i've ever laughed so hard in my life!
It's morning, my head hurts and LFS doesn't work properly, thanks to me. That'll teach me. I'm going back to bed.

Traction Control?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG