Crazy rush-hour drivers
(32 posts, started )
Crazy rush-hour drivers
Dam...lol illepall
ROLF!

Love the music/video combination.

Guess who has been playing too much NFSU
What an idiot.
He so needs to crash, burn and die before he kills somebody else, although it's hard to say how quickly he was really driving because the video does appear to be speeded up a bit - clearly though, he's driving like a twat and therefor it is imperative that he kills himself only before he kills somebody else.

Who knows how many accidents have happened in the wake of somebody who swerves over the road like that.

I'm sure Velucifa is keeping the bed warm for him right now.
have this vid seen quite a while ago, and it would be interesting to see it the real speed.
speed up like that it looks alot more dangerous.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :If I had to drive to work every day I'm sure I would end up driving like that too. Working from home FTW.

My drive to work is a nice curvey half hour ride. When I had the bike, I couldn't wait to go to work and I couldn't wait to go home. It was a blast every day. Though the time between the riding stinks.

If I worked from home, I'd never get anything done.
Once again I have no idea what's so special about accelerating from a standstill? Everybody can do that.

Even my small home town is filled with ricers and dumbasses who think they got something by flooring the pedal for a total of 3 secs after the light goes green.

I mean, just...

GTFO.

Please.
-
Am I the only one thinking that motor bike rider has a fundamental control issue with his bike? He applies power at all the wrong times, and whever he gets speed up he seems nervous on the throttle. It strikes me as somebody who wants to be cool for the video, but fundamentally is not a quick rider.
Quote from thisnameistaken :More seriously - It's good not having to travel every day, lower environmental impact and all that.

Also, less Kev on the road.

Quote from Becky Rose :It strikes me as somebody who wants to be cool for the video, but fundamentally is not a quick rider.

Yup, plus those roads he's on in Athens are slippery as hell anyway so fishtailing any bike isn't something spectacularly difficult to do.

If I recall correctly there was another series of greek videos with some nutcase doing something like 270km/h average on a large route in that sort of traffic conditions. That was genuinely scary to watch.
i hate those people. They're very dangerous to motorbike drivers. They don't only risk their own life but also others lifes.
i hate them.they're illepall.
Nothing particularly special about the bike video. Ghostrider makes it look like the bloke is on his test!
Quote from thisnameistaken :Actually when I had proper jobs I used to like going to and from work, buses and trains and that sort of thing, because it was the only time during the day I could guarantee I got to myself. I need my "me time" each day or I go crackers.

I thought "self improvement", or "me time", was illegal on public transport in the UK
hm is it legal to overtake on the right on those green signed roads ? i suppose its not
#17 - SamH
I'm not sure where it was, but if it was green signs on major roads it's probably the US. If that's the case, the slower traffic (trucks etc) is supposed to keep right, but there's no enforcement of overtaking sides. You overtake to the left or right, whichever is clear.
-
dickheads... 0.0

damn, I would be dead if I was doing things like that 0.o
I must say, after watching that first video, I had thought that "Teh Carl" was a complete ficticious charactor created by DoN. Never thought we'd see him on youtube, LOL.
Quote from thisnameistaken :[...]They keep changing the rules to catch me out. Wakefield is a good example: They built a new bus station recently, and I got done for smoking a fag in it (although to be fair there are a squillion "NO SMOKING" signs all over the place that I somehow managed to miss). It's quite a step up from the old bus station, where puking, fighting, shagging and shooting up smack were all apparently quite acceptable.

Exactly why I never go to Wakefield
Quote from SamH :but if it was green signs on major roads it's probably the US.

Same color in greece.
Vid is from "It's the west island of Montreal".
-
I've heard of Chickenly, haven't a clue where it is though. I've lived here all my life (15 years) and you would've thought I'd know places around here by now.

I live a couple of miles from Batley, the good part of Batley, not the knife-wielding chavland that is the center (+ Dewsbury)

EDIT: Just found it on Wikipedia, kinda fits with the sentence above
-
Cowboy-themed nightclub? I know there's the Hollywood place but I can't remember seeing any cowboy-themed ones.

But the most important thing about Batley is that Foxs biscuits are made there.

http://www.foxs-biscuits.co.uk/

EDIT: Just remembered Joseph Priestley came from Birstall, it used to be a pretty nice place around here.
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :http://www.batleyfrontier.co.uk/ illepall

The Beatles came from Liverpool but it's still a shithole.

Ah, the Frontier, guess I never thought of it as cowboy-themed. It was voted #2 best nightclub in Britain a couple of months ago by some magazine. I don't get how, it's just a variety club with some shiny lights on the outside

Crazy rush-hour drivers
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG