The online racing simulator
street legal racing DRIFT
(90 posts, closed, started )
Hey, how about that - another thread about drifting that has heaps of insults and prima donna behaviour in it. Way to prove the haters wrong lrdbsi :up:

Seriously man, posting anything anywhere and flaming anyone who doesn't like it as much as you do is just childish. They don't like it - you deal with it. Rule no. 1 for internet forums: posting invites criticism. You don't want to be criticised, don't post.

Anyway, it's not a bad vid as far as showing off what a game can do goes. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more variety in corners as most of those seemed to be flat 90 degree bends (but to be fair I don't know this game, so maybe there isn't anywhere else to drive). I'm also wondering if there are any more camera angles available in that game - after half a dozen "chase view" shots of that car drifting I started thinking "ok, what else have you got?" Not a bad song either, but tbh it definitely has gay-friendly attributes - the last time I heard it I was actually in a gay bar That doesn't make it a bad song though - everyone knows gay guys love pumping dance tracks with diva vocals.
#27 - JJ72
lrdbsi, I love you, if you want a hug, give me your address I will make an overnight delivery.
haha ok guys,, i get bit worked up, not social diffencies*spelling i know* but a slight anger prob,

yea not many other places to link lines,
oh well love it or hate it
what r ur f*** sys spec? try asnwering things u can!
who the hell u think u are?. i aint answering to you jackass, try learning some manners
lol
The irony in that statement, is so incredible, it boggles my mind.
Quote from lrdbsi :who the hell u think u are?. i aint answering to you jackass, try learning some manners

So it seems you're all about "do as I say, not as I do."

illepall
#34 - SamH
Ahh heck, here we go.

lrdbsi, you need to tone it down. Some people have already made the very valid point that if you're going to post content, you have to be ready to hear the bad as well as the good in response to it. If you're not willing to do that, then seriously.. don't post. I mean it. Don't.

As for the hurling of abuse, DON'T. I MEAN IT. DON'T.
Seriously, don't. I can't control him when he's like this! :scared:

[/good cop]
#36 - SamH
*grrr* *snarl* *woof* *grrr*
Quote from kiss me :what r ur f*** sys spec? try asnwering things u can!

me tone it down, tell this dude to learn manners, i aint never guna answer a question like this, i have calmed down so should others
Quote from lrdbsi :me tone it down, tell this dude to learn manners, i aint never guna answer a question like this, i have calmed down so should others

You keep saying that, but you're only fooling yourself.
u guys are funked jsut be quite damn it,
Quote from TKKN :This thread is good for a laugh...

Indeed. Every time I see "This message is hidden because lrdbsi is on your ignore list.", the replies get funnier

E: Oh god, I just looked at them. lrdbsi, you didn't make any sense when you joined, and you don't do now. I'd really like to be "quite damn" but I don't know how. illepall
#41 - Jakg
Quote from lrdbsi :u guys are funked jsut be quite damn it,

stop posting like an idiot and throwing insults around and we might

And it's spelt "Quiet"
I was gonna post in the BOV/My car's better than yours/Dumpvalve/1 keyboard warrior taking on the world thread, but i resisted, but this is too much. Dude, you're really not as brilliant as you tell yourself every morning. Your s1ck d0r1ft0 skillzorz ain't all that. And you can't spell.

So all in all, i'm roffle'ing at all these posts!
Quote from matt_green84 :You're s1ck d0r1ft0 skillzorz ain't all that. And you can't spell.

FYI it's "your s1ck d0r1ft0 skillzorz" Your spelling's fine, but your grammar's shite

You're right though, this thread's a bit of a chuckle
lrdbsi, calm down a bit matey. You should of posted a LFS drifting vid, then everybody would of at least congratulated you on playing a decent game...
am i sorry i got angry but that question had been asked several times...
i will calm down, but you olso will need to calm down... if youcalm down, people will talk to you, acting like a jack@$$ aint gonna get you nowhere, i know what i'm talking about
ok now u talk as a normal person *not as hulk*.
i got 3.5 GHZ 2 MB ram 256 gfx ati 9600. just need to turn everything COMPLETELY down, and it runs *just* at about 20-30 frames :P
thanks for calling me the hulk, alltho i'm not green but i'm blue, so smurf would be better nice specs

appologising wouldnt kill u tho
Quote from lrdbsi :ok now u talk as a normal person *not as hulk*.
i got 3.5 GHZ 2 MB ram 256 gfx ati 9600. just need to turn everything COMPLETELY down, and it runs *just* at about 20-30 frames :P

sure about that part?
w00t hahaha and still good fps
unfair why does the US always get a different annual from australia and europe.. so cheap

owell, it is SLR, meaning... no matter how great of a computer you have its still probably going to run like crap.. which it does ..owell
This thread is closed

street legal racing DRIFT
(90 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG