#2 - totx
          I would like to be there.
          Does it start today?
          Thanks.
          Yep it starts today

Check your inbox.
          Not sure if I can participate today... but in the future races I will

Have a nice test and race today!
          Thanks fellan, we will Wow these email notifications are great!
          I'm interested. Send the password asap
          Was nice race. Last lap was my nightmere though. Suddenly I heard a horrible "screetch" sound under my desk and then I noticed that I had almost no feel at all at my throttle pedal. The spring tightener broke. Luckily it was just the last lap, was pretty tough to drive without no feel at the throttle pedal. Good race it was. I let the pie boys tell the results...

And now to fix my pedals...

Defenately in next time, hope it's the LRF next time too
          This was indeed a success. I'm watching my favourite show at the moment, but sit tight for stats and other things!
          #9 - filur
          These are stats: Clicky

Great race, hyperactive really kept me on my toes, even though i managed to keep some distance i couldn't relax at all. Also very lucky how the first set i picked worked so well, in both quali and race.

This really seems to be a wonderful idea/format, i hope people will join up next time round (and hopefully a few less DNF's).
          -
          (felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
          Yeah congrats filur

Thanks for a great race all

CU next week
          For next race I hope for SO Sprint2 with FZR
          Anyway, couldn't race today bacause of homeworks (english homeworks ). I will join the club for next race ..

See you there
          Apologys for not taking up the invite, I was going to come on but ended up watching TV all night and totally forgot, sowy!
          That's ok Bawlad.

Wow. 30 minutes sure pass on by quickly when you're busy replying to last minute applications and whatnot. In other words, I did have time to settle with the combo randomly selected by lur's script. But what a combo! We couldn't possibly have had more luck, I reckon everyone were rather pleased.

I qualified for row 3, I think. Got off to a good start but went wide in a (usually) fast corner because of the extra weight and high wind. I was rather lonely from then on, 3ttan was slowly pulling away, and I still had quite a gap to those who were behind me. I soon realized that I would not be able to catch up with the cars ahead so I tried to focus on pulling at least one decent lap. Impossible! Because of the wind and the heavy fuel consumption the braking points where changing each lap. Actually, I'm not at all pleased with my performance tonight.

But I am pleased with the event in general, and I hope that it'll be a hit! I finished 4th, by the way.
          Good fun this, only had 10minutes to get adjusted to the combo, which, well for me, isnt enough on a 3minute track
          Ended up 5th or something, after crashing and pitting on the first lap trying to find some alternate lines. First little RAC after the LX6es.
          Will there be another one tomorrow?

PM me if there is, looking forward to it (as long as its not the lawnmower )
          I'll be there tomorrow FEL.
          Hey, thanks for not forcing me to bump the thread Much obliged!

Another race, will, of course be held tomorrow evening.
          Expect the password to be sent to you via PM sometime tomorrow. I could send it to you now, but I wont, since it'll be a great reminder tomorrow.

Yeah i am in too
          I'd like to participate as well.
          You know, what I want.

I'm hoping for the combo SO2/TBO.
          Quote from zeugnimod :You know, what I want.

I'm hoping for the combo SO2/TBO.

haha! uhh i don't im through with that one!
          I'd like to be there too.
          Chisha, expect the password in a few hours

Please take not of the following addition to the rules:

Cutting the yellow exit line when pitting out is not allowed.

This is being monitored by a script, and you'll automatically be penalized with a drive-through penalty if you cut it, so be careful
          this is a seriously weird idea, random combos, everything´s luck. that is the most stupid racing event, just can´t be fun...

means: I´m in

FLP/m presents: FLP What's Cookin'
          (115 posts, started )
          FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG