The online racing simulator
Which team has the best skins?
(112 posts, started )
Quote from teaz-R :This work on Allian skins by Linsen is simply perfect:
http://gotchaworldgotik.free.f ... /3D_Garage_ESL_Allian.jpg

Those skins are good, i remember seeing them on a video. Come to think of it that video showed me how much fun licenced racers lol. Im not at home to check so cant remember name but iirc its the one with the killers sound track with uf1 thing in middle.

Problem is there are hundreds if not thousands of teams and sooooo many are good, but maybe its only the out standing ones you remember the name of.
Quote from JJ72 :Personally I think the skin from Southern Cross Racing (SCR) is the best, right from the S1 days. I don't have any copy of those with me anymore though, anyone still has it?

i've got these: http://anta.mine.nu/scrskins.zip
#54 - JJ72
yeah the new SCR skins, the first time I think a XRT looked really hot is in that version of SCR skins.
#55 - JJ72
Quote from ZORER :Pink and black are contrast.But pink is not a "warning" color like red or yellow or bright green.it is not the same as those colors when used with black.

And the shapes are neat so they don't scramble my eyes. if it were real life cars, the resolution is infinite so you can use as many things as you like on the car skin. But if you're limited to a 1024x1024 bitmap, those things start to disturb you.

that is a fairly warning colour, the "shocking pink" as we call it.
#56 - Jakg
Quote from Greboth :Those skins are good, i remember seeing them on a video. Come to think of it that video showed me how much fun licenced racers lol. Im not at home to check so cant remember name but iirc its the one with the killers sound track with uf1 thing in middle.

i think its "Just Racing", although it could be "This Is S2"
Quote from Jakg :i think its "Just Racing", although it could be "This Is S2"

I think it's Just racing, that has The Killers as soundtrack.
I think i might have seen the video somewhere
I think (not being biased towards MG ) but green and black colours go well. Fusion and MG have nice skins!

The pink and black is striking! I do like it as said before, but they are not suttle colours to say the least!
Quote from Jakg :i think its "Just Racing", although it could be "This Is S2"

Quote from traxxion :I think it's Just racing, that has The Killers as soundtrack.

Yeah its just racing, you see the skin on the LX and looks good.

*wathces vid again*

Quote from jamesrowe :The pink and black is striking! I do like it as said before, but they are not suttle colours to say the least!

Dave pinkneys btcc car is good as pink and black
Pinkney's PINKY
What about Muroc's skins? =P I like everyone's skins, none look the best =)
fusion skins look the best, simple as that
I personally like the skins that are very authentic to real race cars.
Looks the most like race cars, and have a cool but different colour combination.

Thats what score's the most points for me
Isn't it about now(ish) that there's normally a series of awards... Best skin, Friendliest team etc ?
Quote from GFresh :I think the n1 skins are best, but obviously i'm biased, so allian's get my vote!

I agree
I like Dave Pinkney's BTCC Integra. It probably wouldn't work with any other BTCC car.
I really like this skin done by Justin Ziarko, not because it's a vMax skin but I just think it's really bold and works well with the UFR
Attached images
vMaxESL.jpg
I like the fusion skins and I really like the vMax LX skins, they just seem to fit the car so well.
Quote from Bean0 :Isn't it about now(ish) that there's normally a series of awards... Best skin, Friendliest team etc ?

I dont think, that will happen again, because some people take this too serious and start arguing about the results afterwards.
Quote from zeugnimod :I dont think, that will happen again, because some people take this too serious and start arguing about the results afterwards.

I agree, those awards were a sham, lol!!

Many people like their own team's skins, many like other team's skins. Some even like their personal skins, others like skins that are awful or beautiful. Can't really make a 'vote'.

There are a lot of teams that you don't even see often either. Some unknown teams from Mexico have nice skins, and A LOT of teams from Spain and South America that have some cool designs too... yet all we really see is the skins on the cars which are most common when we play online. There are a whole lot more teams than just the usual ones most of us know about.
Thought of another one but cant remember team name. It was a requested set and i remember seeing it on master skinnerz in someone garage. IIRC was red and white with like a torn checkered flag. Ignition?
Ignition are ok skins, not a big fan tho.

The awards, instead of all us nobodies voting (well you can, but wont mean much), get some high people to make the decision? Like devs ... even LFS Forum moderaters should i ad... People that wont be biased to one team. Just a thought .
I hadn't realised or maybe didn't notice that there was 'trouble' after the awards. I saw them as a tongue-in-cheek thing anyway
#75 - SamH
I agree with James, I think the LFS forum moderators and the Devs should judge. We're completely impartial, not biased at all, and I can fix the results so that UKCT win

Umm.... mebbe not then

Which team has the best skins?
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG