The online racing simulator
zmbi> i like your pics, but please, use some nice skin
Quote from Don :zmbi> i like your pics, but please, use some nice skin

Oh a post by the master
I'll see if i can find some nice skin to use with the xrt. But imo it must be this red/orange becaus it brings up the lines in the car.

Me on the mclaren and a poor guy on the sauber

I only edited the saturation and contrast.No need to edit this shot flies!!.
Attached images
touchthesun.jpg
Quote from zmbi :A new picture from me. Dunno if its overedited or its good.

nice piece of work man. bigger pic= my new desktop wallpaper =)
its perfect, but its too small to use as wallpaper
Quote from zmbi :Beautiful! where do i find thos skies?

what about this picture? is it good or bad?

very good
Quote from ORION :its perfect, but its too small to use as wallpaper

yeah i know but i was doing a videotutorial and sized down the picture because of that.

@Tomas Stiborek

thank you
Nice Edit Zombi, only small mistakes on it. One question, why u used dK skin? It was dK member skin, who is no longer in doriftoKids.

But its np. for me at all
Quote from _Keitaro_ :Nice Edit Zombi, only small mistakes on it. One question, why u used dK skin? It was dK member skin, who is no longer in doriftoKids.

But its np. for me at all

DoN said to me "use a skin" so i rushed over to the finished skins threads and picked one in the group, it just happend to be dK. No idea who the are/was.

@DoN thanks, ill download them.
Quote from Don ::eye-poppi Today i found a film camera with really old film in it and fisheye lens, so i took it for a test

http://don.vn.cz/s2/fisheye/

i think there's too much deformation on the geometry.Should be used with hi-poly meshes.
Quote from Don ::eye-poppi Today i found a film camera with really old film in it and fisheye lens, so i took it for a test

http://don.vn.cz/s2/fisheye/

Nice edits as usual from you the third are my favorit(spell). Think if they added an option in lfs, like Fisheye8mm. That would be so freakin cool .

But as Scawen said "
It MUST be optimised as a racing simulator, not a screen shot generator.". So i guess we have to make the effects by ourself.
Before going to school, i felt like ogling at the XRR, and then i just had to share my desperation with u guys illepall
Attached images
XRR_The_ Looks.jpg
XRR_The_ Looks2.jpg
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Before going to school, i felt like ogling at the XRR, and then i just had to share my desperation with u guys illepall

i like the first one.
Those kind of remind me of GT4 photomode for some reason Taavi (not a bad thing). Though, I just wish the picture wasn't so cropped around the edges. If there was some space around the car showing extra scenery, it would be a nicer picture imo (especially the 2nd one)
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
well, i try to be better next time...i'm afraid the next time will be pretty soon

enjoy
nice until you see his hand go through his legs

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG