The online racing simulator
New VW Lupo GTR (codenamed XF GTR)
(25 posts, started )

I got kinda occupied with that. Anyway, just to show you how much the XF GTR can look like the VW Lupo after 10 minutes of messing about on Fern Bay.

The story didn't all fit on that page btw so the remainder of the story is this:
"racing paintwork is showing how much potential this car has to participate in a racing series. The car will cost only about £6,000, around the same cost as a high-tech computer. You have to pay an extra £24 for a special VW license to drive this car and have proof of ownership. You can visit http://www.liveforspeed.net/ for more information on the new VW Lupo GTR."

Hope you like it!
#2 - ebola
your avatar just messed with my head
Quote from ebola :your avatar just messed with my head

Agreed. It has just messed my head too illepall
The paper looks cool
Oh yeah,
The paper is awesome!

STOP POSTING THUMBNAIL LINKS
Remove ".th" from your image links
<<nvm
Now it's made them massive. Waits more bandwidth.
#5 - bbman
Quote from Funnycat :
STOP POSTING THUMBNAIL LINKS

Remove ".th" from your image links.

USE A PROPER BROWSER, FOR GOD'S SAKE
Quote from bbman :
USE A PROPER BROWSER, FOR GOD'S SAKE

I AM USING A PROPER BROWSER (FFS)
#7 - Jakg
No. Your not. They work at Home (Firefox 2) and here (IE7 - Which isnt a proper browser!)
Quote from Jakg :No. Your not. They work at Home (Firefox 2) and here (IE7 - Which isnt a proper browser!)

It's an option in the forum itself. Go to the "User CP" and turn on "show pictures" in the options. When this is turned off, all you see is a link to the thumbnail. With it turned on, you see the thumbnail and the link goes to the full size.

I had wondered this for a very long time until I figured it out.
Wow. I see my thread has become the thread of legends. The thread everyone is talking about. The thread that's had about 10 replies now and none of them are on topic.
Quote from nutty boy :Wow. I see my thread has become the thread of legends. The thread everyone is talking about. The thread that's had about 10 replies now and none of them are on topic.

Err nice pic.

Ok now?

Quote from Jakg :No. Your not. They work at Home (Firefox 2) and here (IE7 - Which isnt a proper browser!)

I'm using Firefox 2 which is a proper browser.

Quote from mrodgers :It's an option in the forum itself. Go to the "User CP" and turn on "show pictures" in the options. When this is turned off, all you see is a link to the thumbnail. With it turned on, you see the thumbnail and the link goes to the full size.

I had wondered this for a very long time until I figured it out.

0_o Thanks for opening my eyes, man
Quote from Funnycat :I'm using Firefox 2 which is a proper browser.

No it's not.

OPERA IS THE ONLY PROPER BROWSER LOL
Quote from duke_toaster :OPERA IS THE ONLY PROPER BROWSER LOL

NO IT'S NOT!

The only unproper browser is IE
Quote from Funnycat :(double post with 6 mins in between)

Is the forum really going that nuts?
Quote from nutty boy :The thread that's had about 10 replies now and none of them are on topic.

Not wanting to break thread tradition, since the first nutty boy line in your avatar is slightly to the right of the actualy link, I'd suggest staggering the rest.
Reply to Topic:

Nice made paper, it looks realistic

Reply to offtopics:

..... Your browser isn't better when you make the words red colored and big size and bold. I mean , it's NOT like: MY BROWSER CAN TYPE BIGGER AND EVERY WORD AN OTHER COLOR, AND EVEN UNDERLINED so IT MUST BE BETTER THAN YOURS WUHAHAHA.

( lol Funnycat edited al his posts and made smaller words after seeing mine , his posts were edited after MINE were posted ; yesterday 22:25. and his were edited at : Yesterday at 22:28.; Yesterday at 22:28 and Yesterday at 22:29. )
lol
Heelllloom i have IE 7 and wont let noone to screw it, firewox uses just too much CPU and i like IE more so be quiet okay,
#20 - Jakg
Firefox uses more CPU than IE7?! Since when!
Nope, I checked, Firefox 2.0 uses less CPU then IE 7.0
~Bryan~
Firefox makes LFS/rFactor very laggy when downloading in the background even if set on low priority. I've started setting big downloads in Opera to stop this happening.
lol
dropin_biking why do you keep bumping old threads? illepall

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG