The online racing simulator
Sexy Porsche advert
(35 posts, started )
#26 - Vain
The RS versions of the 964 and 993 were available in all colors.
The RS versions of the 996 and 911 were only available in white.
The RS version of the 997 is only available in orange or black.

...if I remember correctly.

Vain
I just feel in love.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Ha - another bodykitted VW beetle displaying the traditional 'come to jesus' oversteer that makes these things so much fun to push on the road.

Or even better, in the wet ........... :ambulance

They're dangerous and how anything that behaves just like a clock pendulum can be called a sports car escapes me completely.

The new Porsches shouldn't handle like old RWD 911. Besides the RS is said to be a joy to ride (wasn't GT3RS 4wd too? - could be wrong, don't shoot me). And in sport cars a healthy amount of oversteer is good (you can control the turning with throttle). The myth is probably from the old days (80's?) when rich stock market juppies bought 911 and crashed it when they had no idea how to drive it. (ok, it wasn't the easiest car to drive, but you get the point)

Besides for free I would take GT3RS any time over Ferrari Enzo. Or actualy I would take the Enzo, sell it, buy two GT3s and go for a long holiday
Beautiful car, and beautiful track. Perfect combination

IMO Porsches have the best looking rear of all cars In the Cars movie they choose a Porsche for Sally for a reason!!

Quote from Aquilifer :Besides for free I would take GT3RS any time over Ferrari Enzo. Or actualy I would take the Enzo, sell it, buy two GT3s and go for a long holiday

ROLF, totally +1
Quote from Aquilifer :(wasn't GT3RS 4wd too? - could be wrong, don't shoot me)

*shoots*
no, especially the RS-porsches aren't 4wd, because 4wd is only for drivers who can't handle all the power to the rear
In fact, Porsche's 4wd does only go so for, that you'll get a max of 30% to the front.

I'd personally choose the McLaren F1 over the Enzo
Quote from herki :*shoots*

auts:bananadea

Quote from herki :
I'd personally choose the McLaren F1 over the Enzo

You would have to get a used car then (production ended in late '90s?). Or do you need to shoot me again?
Quote from Aquilifer :You would have to get a used car then (production ended in late '90s?). Or do you need to shoot me again?

I can imagine, that someone could have bought the car without driving it ... then again - why would this person not drive the F1.
But I'll shoot you anyway, was great fun last time, and you don't seem to die after being shot
*shoots* (2)
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
That video reminds me soooo frikkin' much of the only Need for Speed game that was ever any good... The original one, with all the car videos in it.

Great piece of promotional video

Sexy Porsche advert
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG