The online racing simulator
LFS 2 license....
(37 posts, started )
Quote from col :Do the houswork for a week, then ask her !

Probably, she will ask him after 2 or 3 days, what he wants, because he does the housework. Nobody does it voluntarily.
Ah social engineering this stuff is easy if you know how to play the game

I guess there is only a few ways you could really pull this off.

1. Beg and moan and whine till she gives in and just buys it to shut you up.

2. Help her around the house or do things the things that she really hates doing to make her life easier.

3. Compliment her on what a great mum she is and how much more you'd love her if she pays for your licence.

4. Send her on a guilt trip and explain that if she doesn't buy you this licence your life will be over, and you will turn to drugs and become a murderer all because she couldn't spare a few dollars to buy you a game.

If none of these work, combine them all into one and use the pokemon power card to double your skills.

** This post is purely a joke and i take no responsibility for your actions or the results of your actions. If you're put into a care home then its your fault **
Quote from MAGGOT :Huh? We have a chapter of the Sri Lankan 'Tamal Tigers' here in Ajax. And, there are various gangs in Toronto and Vancouver; including a Polish Mafia. IIRC the Polish Mafia also resides in around Calgary and there's a Russian group around there too. We've also got the Hell's Angels up here. Of course our gangs don't compare to those of the US, but we do have them and they are a big problem; especially in Toronto.

Just tell her you'll move to the US. That should solve it.

It's getting pretty bad in Winnipeg to. My friend moved there half a year ago, hes telling me about kids getting punched OUT in the middle of class.

There certainly are gangs in Canada.
Just get a job and buy it yourself -_-
or wait for a job like me
#31 - Goop
Quote from nikimere :u must be stupid. i have noticed a few stupid posts from you recently.

... and you have completely misunderstood the tongue-in-cheek nature of his post
[if you have them ] ask your grandparents
RacerHero where are you?
Question to the OP (racer hero) How old are you? and have you read all the suggestions posted here?

I think even at teanage years its pretty easy to wash some cars or paint some fences and make the money for yourself, and will give some good self satisfaction too.

Please reply

SD.
I cant talk my mom into letting me buy a license too. My sis owes me a bday present since May and she still refuses to buy me the S2 license. She says it's a total waste of money. I feel like slapping her fricking face, especially when she has good pay and is married! Grrr...
Robble I like ur point 4... Maybe I'll try it... haha
I HATE MY SISTER
Quote from xaotik :Well that depends on how old you are and how much you spend on games in general.

Since you are obviously under 18 or so then the best thing you can do is show you're a responsible, soon-to-be-adult and instead of talking your mom INTO getting you the license do what adults do: ask her for advice on what would be the best way for you to make money in order to afford the license.

It's almost guaranteed she'll fall head over heels for your determination and how you're facing up to the reality of doing things on your own. The outcome might be either: a. she sets you up with a good idea for making the money or b. she does that and in the back of her mind possibly decides to get it for you anyhow. So in the end it's a win-win because a. she'll also sort of think it's part of her idea too and that she pitched into it more than just giving you a credit card and b. you'll probably get to acquiring your goal by yourself and thus make it mean more.

PS. Remember this tactic, it will come very useful as you age - specifically the "make her think it's her idea and she's actively involved" part.

That one's awesome, should work like a charm!
There are a few options available to pay for the game online, from credit and debit cards to Paypal.

But as long as you're careful and watch for the security padlock and https:\\ URL prefix, there is very little danger of anything bad happening to your cash.

Of course once you've got S2 you can kiss goodbye to many hours of your life. Does that count as something bad?
I mean you'll spend a lot of time playing online, trying to beat your lap times!

Just one...more...race..!

LFS 2 license....
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG