The online racing simulator
Quote from BBO@BSR :

Tbh as you/your Team started this little league/Cup

I started this league but there was no point in me crashing, i should have wated in the pits

sorry,

#52 - d6nn
Quote from BBO@BSR :Me
What
If you mean a lot of small mistakes then yes

fast but last sumthing like that. u had an accident i presume?
#53 - mr_x
Quote from BBO@BSR :It was an exciting race especially at the end, fighting with ZWR|C.English for the 3rd. I wished we had 1 or 2 more laps to go

I hoped the race would end a few laps sooner, I forgot to adapt my gearing for SO Long (was using a modded SO Classic set - kept the tyres better) so I was losing half a second on the straights, my mistake. Was pushing as hard as I possibly could on the last few laps!!
Next one is an evil track, and this is an evil car, so should be an interesting race!

Just to let people know, Jack has relinquished control of the league to Storm Racing, so we will be taking over from now on, I would like to thank Jack for the idea of this league, which has proved popular amognst racers!
Quote from Davo :BBO thanks for saying everything that I wanted to say but was waiting on getting the replay to make sure. I was going to put up a protest because right from the start jack used me as a brake and made me damage my car severely and lose pace and positions. He then wrecked himself and I passed without any trouble clearly being faster. If you're slower than someone else the only way to get past is to wait for them to make a mistake, but clearly the mentality of whoever wins the first corner or corners is the winner still stands.

I'm not really sure if he should continue with the league, he doesn't take it seriously enough for example illepall

Sure it's meant to be fun but that's just plain stupid behaviour.

1st one, accident, 2nd......... i was board

i should have stayed offline
#58 - d6nn
Quote from anbiddulph :1st one, accident, 2nd......... i was board

i should have stayed offline

ffs dont be so harsh on jack. every1 has those shitty days sometimes :P no worries jack. lol they made a movie out of u ur a star man
Quote from d6nn :ffs dont be so harsh on jack. every1 has those shitty days sometimes :P no worries jack. lol they made a movie out of u ur a star man

lol

ive allways wanted to be famous... only if i was the goody not the baddy
#60 - Davo
For anyone that's interested in boring things such as numbers and graphs I've made some stats of the first 2 rounds using the awesome LFS Stats tool

http://members.optusnet.com.au/davolfs/mtc/

I've also made a MTC logo sorta thing rendered from the tbo cars in lfs instead of the porsche 944s, feel free to use it on the storm racing site or anywhere else if you like it.
#61 - mr_x
woohoo! best first split

unfortunately the setup I had didn't work for the rest of the track
Quote from Davo :For anyone that's interested in boring things such as numbers and graphs I've made some stats of the first 2 rounds using the awesome LFS Stats tool

http://members.optusnet.com.au/davolfs/mtc/

I've also made a MTC logo sorta thing rendered from the tbo cars in lfs instead of the porsche 944s, feel free to use it on the storm racing site or anywhere else if you like it.

Very nice mate, thanks for that!
how many threads had there been about this cup/league? is this the thiird concerning it?
#65 - Davo
4th I think including the polls.
#66 - mr_x
sorry for short notice, I can't make it tomorrow night.
please add me Racin Jason. I'll make it tomorrow.

thanks!
I can see that we have to be added to the list again?

So I would like to be added.
Name: dba| Martin S, raced round 1 as acr| Martin S.

To clear something up.
Is it allowed to reset the car in case of flipping or something?

I quit the race in round 1, because I flipped my car and we had been told right before the race start that resetting was not allowed (watch the replay), but now it seems that some says it is allowed!

So what is it?
Space to reset the car is allowed, only Shift+S in dissallowed!
Sorry that this is very short notice but i cant make it tonight, computer problems
#72 - Davo
nvm
#73 - d6nn
well that like really sucked, no admins :P NOT A SINGLE ONE!
this league is going down like that,

anyways the race wasnt bad at all
Quote from d6nn :well that like really sucked, no admins :P ...

But we had then 9 admins and made our own qualy and race etc.
Took screenshots and replays, so it's all there from Round 3.
Oh and it was a good race

Hopefully nothing bad happend to Thor, because I don't think he wasn't there for no reason.

Edit: Maybe he had also a power cut in his street like one of me Teammates from the UK had today
#75 - d6nn
Quote from BBO@BSR :But we had then 9 admins and made our own qualy and race etc.
Took screenshots and replays, so it's all there from Round 3.
Oh and it was a good race

Hopefully nothing bad happend to Thor, because I don't think he wasn't there for no reason.

yes , i think so too

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG