The online racing simulator
XFG - BL Rallycross long race set
(7 posts, started )
Hello!
I need a set for XFG on BL Rallycross. I only have hotlap sets.
With these sets I can have 6 laps normally without boiling the tires.
I need such a set with which I can have a 45 laps race. (don't attach hotlap or inferno set, pls)
That would help me a lot!
Thanks
Or I need only the "wheels" data. Pressure...
But the best would be a long term set
#3 - Jakg
do some tests - Higher pressure, less camber = Less grip = less heat
45 laps is one hell of a rallyx race. I consider my RB4 set to be reasonably kind to tires, and 10-12 laps is as far as I like to run them, 15 in a real push. At 45 laps, I think you're getting beyond what can be done with setups, and you'll just have to drive carefully--easy on the throttle, try to limit your powerslides, even on the dirt sections. Higher gear ratios may help.

Anyway... run high pressures and less camber (try to get even tire wear, rather than equalize pressures or temps). Use slightly more coast lock to avoid locking the tires on braking. Harder ARBs all around may help even out tire loads between left and right sides.
hmmm u guys must be dumb...get this..i know some of u cant comprehend this..but..OMG its so amazing...............................there is such things as a pit

tune the WR sets up.will make better laps.
A couple months ago I did a 35 laps race with the inferno setup and it worked fine. 1.12 times all the way to the finish line

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG