The online racing simulator
X-Mas LFS Present?
(79 posts, started )
Quote from Madman_CZ :there will be no presents for me this xmas

What do you mean, I'm visiting, what more could you want!
My Xmas present is the G25 ( arrives next week ).
Anything else would be gravy (i.e. wonderful)

I hadn't even thought about such a xmas time release.
Now I'll think of it every day.
<-- I believe in Santa Claus and I already wrote a letter where I demanded S3. If I'm not getting it, I will be so sad, will start to hate Christmas and move to some other country where they don't celebrate Christmas.
^^ over here.

They do celebrate Sinterklaas @ 5 december.
Quote from deggis :<-- I believe in Santa Claus and I already wrote a letter where I demanded S3. If I'm not getting it, I will be so sad, will start to hate Christmas and move to some other country where they don't celebrate Christmas.

hahahahha so funny xD
Quote from deggis :<-- I believe in Santa Claus and I already wrote a letter where I demanded S3. If I'm not getting it, I will be so sad, will start to hate Christmas and move to some other country where they don't celebrate Christmas.

well, good luck with that
I think I'm getting a new helmet, and a full season of kart racing
I want the MRT5 for christmas!

wait a minute - christmas was really early this time
An upgrade to MRT8 instead perhaps?
Christmas? Bah! Humbug! We celebrate Festivus at my house. No food, no gifts - it's all about feats of strength and the airing of grievances!

Google it, you'll get the (stupid) joke =]
#36 - SamH
Quote from Hankstar :the airing of grievances!

Your whole family hits LFS demo servers for the afternoon!?
Nope, just each other

Although, a demo LAN would be a great way to let out some frustration
i wouldnt mind having that lx8 in lfs
Quote from Alles :i wouldnt mind having that lx8 in lfs

ultimate christmas present :hyper:
wouldnt be a present no more if they told us now :P
They could said we'll get a LX8 while instead we'd get LX10.
That would be a suprise!
#42 - axus
Why not the LX123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890?]

I would seriously like to see a pacth that is non compatible. No more U450 for me.
It would be the same, as you would give an elephant an porcelain shop.
NEW TRACK!!11ONE

Didn't even noticed Christmas is only a month away, time flies...
Quote from Rappa Z :I would seriously like to see a pacth that is non compatible. No more U450 for me.

Well I'm sorry to disappoint but patch V will still be compatible.
Quote from Hankstar :Christmas? Bah! Humbug! We celebrate Festivus at my house. No food, no gifts - it's all about feats of strength and the airing of grievances!

Google it, you'll get the (stupid) joke =]

Wee!! A Festivus for the Rest of us!

Let me get my aluminum pole...
Quote from Rappa Z :Why not the LX123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890?]

I just must say Lot of Lought
:hyper:
The best christmas present we can all get from the Devs is that they continue to make LFS at their own pace.

At their own pace means being able to figure out the best way to do something, not the quickest/easiest/community-pleasing-est way. One of the things that I like about LFS is that there's no publishers. It saddens me that some people in the community want to fill that gap and put pressure on the Devs to develop faster instead of better.

My LFS christmas present will be to find people assisting with test patches, discussing new options/features/cars/tracks/whatever, but laying off any talk of "when's S3 coming out?", "OMG! There's no patches!", etc.

X-Mas LFS Present?
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG