The online racing simulator
LFS stats!
(465 posts, closed, started )
I wouldn't be able to, since i dont get anywhere near the know-how required to do it. but i'd appreciate if someone else did, that's for sure.
I had some free time this weekend and took it to modify the program to support qualifications.

Another interesting feature I added is ability to compare racers perfomance to hlvc wr's data.

There might be terrible bugs though, so test it with caution
Quote from smith :I had some free time this weekend and took it to modify the program to support qualifications.

Another interesting feature I added is ability to compare racers perfomance to hlvc wr's data.

There might be terrible bugs though, so test it with caution

Awesome , gonna try this out tonight
Thanks a milion Smith , the new features works great , no more typing in quali times manualy for me
Just a simple question:

Is it possible to show the names of the drivers in the colors, which they used on the server?
A simple answer: yes. (everything is possible )

Is it critical for them to be shown in colour?
No, but everything b/w is, don't know...

edit: before I forget: What about the special charaters like ä, é ,ü and others...? Must be a pity especially for french drivers
Quote from germanpio :
edit: before I forget: What about the special charaters like ä, é ,ü and others...? Must be a pity especially for french drivers

Thanks for thinking about french users, germanpio.
Both requests are done, they were easier than I expected.

Now I'm considering a different colour scheme for tables since ingamenicks can be coloured white, and they are kinda invisible on white background. But one thing is that I don't really want to change the background colour of the whole page, white rocks.
So, I'd like to hear colour schemes advices from people that have a clue in ergonomics (I'm not).
Can i make a request, since my knowledge of html is not much, could you provide templates, so that the best split tables are side by side?

I know you did this once, but i couldn't manage to do it myself
White is cool for the background. For white names you could use black like before. For the grey ones too
A bug in stats 1.43 qual
I find a bug in stats_1.43 when i generate a qualification stats, the best lap possible is bad, while in v1.42 it works well.
Attached files
2006-11-17_16.18.35_results_qual.zip - 3 KB - 166 views
I need replay to reproduce this, can you upload it somewhere?
I'm done with the colours headache, maybe it isn't the best variant, but at least background colour is white

Oliv76000, 1.42,43,44 works fine with this replay, I don't see where the problem is. weird thing is that your above example of qual stats contains trails of manual editing.

Pinto_PT, here is what you need. Try to learn basics of html btw, it is not that hard and might be useful some day
Attached files
sidebysidespliits.rar - 3.1 KB - 169 views
Quote from smith :I'm done with the colours headache, maybe it isn't the best variant, but at least background colour is white

Looks great. Much better than before
[quote=smith;675]
Example of output: http://www.kursknet.ru/~smith/stats/results_qual.html
/quote]

Why the Japanese's characters are replace by "???" in this stats sheet?
トヘBusta =
トヘ : Japanese Column 5 - Line 11 & Japanese Columne 14 - Line 11
: Japanese Columne 3 - Line 10

Is it possible to integrate theses characters or replace by MT?
In this Q results the Best split 4 the gap to WR column seems to be broken. If I look my gaps to WR split times:
Best split 1 +0.50
Best split 2 +1.43
Best split 3 +1.15
Best split 4 -46.99
Attached files
2006-11-19_22.57.38_results_qual.zip - 1.5 KB - 152 views
Oliv76000, I guess you have to install windows support of hieroglyph languages to be able to see japanese hieroglyphs.
If anyone can confirm this, I'd appreciate it.

Renku, looks like it is broken indeed, shall fix later.
Quote from smith :Oliv76000, I guess you have to install windows support of hieroglyph languages to be able to see japanese hieroglyphs.
If anyone can confirm this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for all,Smith. It works well in my 2nd PC.
Why don't you use PlayerNameColoured everywhere?
Quote from Oliv76000 :Why don't you use PlayerNameColoured everywhere?

Well, I don't really like colours in every table.
Good thing that you are free to change this to fit your needs

Renku, that nasty bug is fixed.
Wow I can't believe it's taken me this long to find this awesome tool. Thanks and it works great however the fonts on my graphs come out all pixelated, is there a setting to change the font type in graphs?

here you can see what it looks like
Problem in the last table of best Split?
Quote from smith :Well, I don't really like colours in every table.
Good thing that you are free to change this to fit your needs

it's your choice Smith.

I find mistakes in the last best split, in the column WR, watch the link of Davo.
I've got the same problem with my stats.
Davo, graph relies on presence of Verdana font in your system, do you have it? Looks like it is getting substituted by Fixedsys-or-alike font for some yet unknown reason.

Oliv76000, I believe this is corrected... finally
Yes Verdana is installed and it looks fine in font viewer. I have the extra complex asian and east asian fonts installed in my system to get the Japanese characters, could this be causing a confllict of some sort?
This thread is closed

LFS stats!
(465 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG