The online racing simulator
#1 - CSU1
Me...me...me Yes!
You got no chance of me doing it at ten o'clock at night
woop, count me in
#4 - CSU1
i'M GONNA FN KILL EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YA' MUUUAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
#5 - CSU1
Quote from LFSn00b :

Relax, but you ain't winning me, c ya in finish line *wwwrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom*

Yeah, yeah, don't think so mate I'm gonna bring my Gadget Mobile, and the Bat Mobile for backup! GO! Gadget GO!
I'm in just to make the [BlitZ] team look silly...
i need s2
#8 - CSU1
Quote from TyresHot :i need s2

HA ha! I have a plan for you to make $$$ to buy S2, I'll ship my cheese over to you and you can sell,sell,sell it there and make a tidy profit for yourself
Really tho why don't you do some odd jobs , wash cars/horses, cut lawns or sweep sand or whatever youngsters do in you country to make money
A banger race is a race where people can wreck eachother without violating rules?
no point in making it into a league, there is already one like it that we are in
Ofcourse...I'm in

P.S...

"Banger night! 1,5hrs of endurance banging!"

If more women wanna join, Im happy. On the women front we already have Blaeza, a few more would be nice lmao. joke
#12 - CSU1
ME TOO i go to wedding sat night
count me in !!
CRC Runs regular series of Banger Racing, and theres nothing on at the moment, so Im up for it.. Please let me wreck you!
#15 - CSU1
C'mon I want to take out my forum anger on you guy's Grrrrrrrr
LFsNoob get the ball rolling
#16 - CSU1
#18 - CSU1
Quote from nikimere :you gotta love it!!

Humm, a broad statement there Niki:
C'mon elabourate "you gotta love it"> like I love alotta tings food,gf,kids,profitta rolls, my strang ignorance to find a propper team,audi 100's, yadayadyada.......C'mon WHOT DO U LOVE NIKI>??????
#19 - CSU1
Quote from LFSn00b :I can't wait... To wreck my old teammates!!!

I can't wait to wreak you ! lmao!!!! Grrrr
Noooooooooooooooo! I just remembered my x-mas party 4 work is on this sat
Friday?????
friday np, just be ready to lose ^^
If it is Friday, I'll be there to kick your arse's. Saturday is a BIG no-no for me though, as it's my 8th year anniversary with the Missus. (Well, actually it's Sunday, but We can't get smashed cause of work on Monday) So, what is BlitZ getting me for my birthday (26 on Sunday)?
#22 - CSU1
Ok: are we all settled on tonight then???
Quote from CSU1 :Ok: are we all settled on tonight then???

Maybe. depends what time (gmt)
#24 - CSU1
Im on between 6:30 to mid-night~
YES, WE ARE, AREN'T WE...

I'm quite looking forward to showing all of you up, seeing as I've been perfecting a warp-speed setup. However, has anyone got a TS server? I find it very difficult to type and drive at the same time.

Anyway, I shall see you there, especially when I lap you...

BlitZ Blaeza

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG