The online racing simulator
FZR fix needed
(14 posts, started )
FZR fix needed
what does this supposed to mean? I dont get this...

Anyway, looks like you had some fun on Ky1r
#3 - amp88
What do you want the set to do? Hotlapping or racing (if so, how many laps)?
1. dont upload bmp, use jpg.
2. cool u got a fzr set and now?
3. no description at all, i doubt anybody will (be able to) help u.
Quote from amp88 :What do you want the set to do? Hotlapping or racing (if so, how many laps)?

i would like to be able to do 10 laps with a pit in the middle somewhere.

im a keyboard user so try not to do to much with the traction department ie gearing.

thank you amp88
I reckon the track you drive on would be useful information.
I reckon ANY info would be useful. Hell, even the name of your cat would be more helpful in helping you than a bitmap image of some temps and a setup.
Aston National.

the name of my cat is Pepsi
Quote from tristancliffe :I reckon ANY info would be useful. Hell, even the name of your cat would be more helpful in helping you than a bitmap image of some temps and a setup.

can't you put two and two together?
illepall
uh oh yeah i got it...its uhm...3 no...4 illepall
How would you like me to put them together?

You have a setup that doesn't heat a tyre up?
You have a setup that doesn't get/keep heat in the tyres for long enough?
You have a setup that overheats your tyres?
You have a setup that gives you too much wear on your tyres?
You have a setup that starts off with dirt on them?
You have a setup that is undrivable causing you to drive on the grass all the time.

I don't know which, if any, of those you mean. I can put two and two together and decide that the problem is you aren't good enough at driving the FZR or something, but how the hell are we supposed to know which it is. Thus, provide a bit more info of this 'fix' you want for this particular car.
some of the tyres are different temperatures in different parts of the tyre. the best thing im sure would be for all the tyres to have an equall amount of heat on all four corners apart from the outside edge of course. so i give you a screen shot of what happens to my tyres and the setup for you to have a fiddle with if you feel the need to help me out a little, i have tried some settings and its the best i can get it so i do 10 laps without crashing. you dont have to im not paying you for your advice im just playing live for speed and assuming that this is a friendly community.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

FZR fix needed
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG