The online racing simulator
Quote from Tweaker :Our LFS BTCC Season 1 series is about to come to a close with the last race in just 30 mins or so.

Everyone is planning to try and hit Herki outta the race so Paulie can win this. It's gonna be close if both of them can finish well!!!! Eeeeeek.

Well the crashing ended in the wrong person
But I think tristan is quite happy about me not being in his team; he would have lost against his so-called team-bitch then
Shut it. In the same car I'd thrash you. And you know it, or you wouldn't post stuff like this against my name

It was all the cars fault. All of it. Not me. Uh huh!
Note to self: don't choose to be on a team with a Noob. Even if he has KoolTools
OK, so when's the next season starting? I want revenge!
I dunno, but BTCC was quite boring considering it took many days just to complete one track. Practice, Qual, Warmup, Sprint, Practice, Qual, Warmup Feature. That is a lot. I am doing F1 2002 right now, and that goes fast, even though the playtime is 34 days. You just go through each track pretty quick, and get things over with. Much nicer that way in my opinion.
Quote from tristancliffe :Shut it. In the same car I'd thrash you. And you know it, or you wouldn't post stuff like this against my name

It was all the cars fault. All of it. Not me. Uh huh!

Your own fault for being unpatriotic and choosing the wrong car
Let's see you trashing me the next season

Edit: I'm always for custom-livery championships
Apologies for missing the last few races of this season, away on business in various foreign lands and limited internet connections
ooooh i just noticed its finished. whoops
yea i though the btcc was one of the worst seasons on batracer. I think next lfs season should be maybe champ car?
dno.

i just joined another, public btcc series.
Well if anyone is still interested in taking part in a Champ Car game, theres one i'm in thats needing some more people

Quote :Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&7549

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "7549" into the box. The game password is "f12006". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

Run by a bunch of good guys i've met playing it so far
i just entered a race and won against someone called andy
Can any of the experienced batracers tell me what setting for mechanical sympathy in BTCC will let me finish a race? I've gone down consecutively from around 40 to 20 and still I had 5 DNF's in 7 races illepall
Hilfe!

Edit: OK, so 2 DNF's were accidents, still... 3 out of 7 with me being very sympathetic...
Quote from maczo :Can any of the experienced batracers tell me what setting for mechanical sympathy in BTCC will let me finish a race? I've gone down consecutively from around 40 to 20 and still I had 5 DNF's in 7 races illepall
Hilfe!

Edit: OK, so 2 DNF's were accidents, still... 3 out of 7 with me being very sympathetic...

I use 5 or 10, and with that I had 1 DNF in about 50 races (over different series)... I know it's low, but in my opinion it's woth it...
If you want, join my BTCC game.
game ID: 7946
Password: password
:-)
Joined ^, still need more people though
Quote from _Rob_ :Joined ^, still need more people though

yop, only 5 players in game, so...dont hesitate and join, we need you!
^ joined
Joined Thommm's team.
gave it a go - find my in MTV racing
Still looking for players, 20 slots left!
Joined -
Last notice...please join Production class....
Start is on sunday afternoon.
Muroc is hosting another private game!

To join click here

Game ID:8885
Password: murocrulz
iv really lost interest in batracer. tankmania is much better
Hey guys, I need some people to fill up a 1986 F1 championship. Please only join if you'll be active!

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&8445

Password: ibloebwinsit

BATracer - free browser racing manager
(545 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG