The online racing simulator
What other Racing Games/Sims are there for GTR's?
I'm curious as to what other racing games are out there, i'm currently obsessed with the Skyline GTR and i'm looking for a game that allows me to drive one, and if possible mod one.

From what i'm guessing Gran Turismo 4 is my best bet, but did they ever make it for the PC?
Yeah, i'm also curious about the Skyline, any Stock vehicle sim?
RB4. Need I say more?
your best bet is driver's republic and that is still in early development. the 1st stage of DR is supposed to be out late this year or early q1 next year...

other than that... currently gtr2 is out. and rfactor. and there's racer, which is free...
Where can i download RB4? and whats RB4 stand for?

RB26DETT = <3
Cro Cop > Josh
Also, the RB4 as a Inline 4, not a Staight Six Twin Turbo
Quote from LiptonChad :Cro Cop > Josh

meh. lol josh went through hell before he faced crocop.crocop had the easiest route in the grand prix. i mean... he faught 2 guys in lower weight class.

i just got finnished watching ultimate fight night. it was okay. cant wait to see gsp vs hughes!! i hope gsp wins

WAR canada!!
I think Wanderley vs Chuck Liddel would be one of the best fights ever, i don't like UFC, their fans are ****s for the most part, booing fights...

in pride that stuff rarely if ever happens.
I'd like to ask the same question of about E30 BMW though not a GTR
Any games, that it's featured ?

( I know it's coming to rF afaik, though WIP )

just curious ...
Quote from LiptonChad :Also, the RB4 as a Inline 4, not a Staight Six Twin Turbo

Picky, aren't we? Add a couple passengers and the mass will be pretty close.

You're sure as hell not going to find another sim with the same level of physics realism as LFS, so make do with what you've got and take the RB4 for a spin.
Quote from Gabkicks :meh. lol josh went through hell before he faced crocop.crocop had the easiest route in the grand prix. i mean... he faught 2 guys in lower weight class.

i just got finnished watching ultimate fight night. it was okay. cant wait to see gsp vs hughes!! i hope gsp wins

WAR canada!!

Something tells me that for next few weeks Gabkicks might find out a new love for bumpdrafting.........

And for the GTR....who needs "teh skyline" when you have RB4.)
For stock skyline, m3 e30 etc. Enthusia Proffesional Racing on ps2 is the best imo. It's the only game for which I would like get ps2 back. I think you can even call it a sim. And the caterham sure drives similar to LX6.
Thanx Alex, that's the mod i'm drooling about
( I didn't know about E30 being in 'Race' too though)

Thanks for u too for info Kamkor ... I've had PS 1 & 2 , and Xbox, but
sold them long time ago... ( I got my trusty old Red Momo for GT3 back
in 2002? yeah i think it was 2002, and STILL works like a new, thanks
to Sparkydave )
Not really an LFS related discussion. Moved to off-topic.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG