The online racing simulator
New Team, VXR, Vauxhall Racing Team.
(14 posts, started )
Hi all, I have been thinking about this for quite some time, there is already an MG team so I thought, why not have a Vauxhall Racing Team. The main concentration of this team will be the GTR class, however we will have fun races with UF1, and many more cars, I am currently working on a website, that I will hopefully get up and running, and I am making a forum also, anyone interested post your name below.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I already made some VXR Skins, so I thought why not, also they would not be that much against it since it gives them advertising for free.
#3 - Calum
I say good luck to him/them ,

Some of us really enjoy alot of realism , and its highly unlikely they will take any action , or at least it would be difficult for them , perhaps putting something on the website to say that it isnt the real team and providing a link to them and its definately fine.

Calum
Thanks.
i never really understand wht teams choose to concentrate on one car type. but i supposed each to his own... good luck anyway.
#6 - Jakg
"someone" made a thread on the MG forum having a go at us for being MG, and said we were going to get sued by MG, it's here, same applies here i suppose
By sueing MG or this new VXR team they're not exactly going to make anything out of it, so they will just be wasting money and even if they did care enough to want to sue, I doubt they would waste their money.

Good luck to this new team, hope to see you around sometime.
#8 - garph
OMFG! Some people need to stop taking things sooooooooooooooo seriously! illepall Bunch of fun spoilers.
sounds good idea

best of luck with it mate
Good Look m8y
apart from the good lucks is anyone interested in helping out? or joining?
#12 - mr_x
hey Wolf, I've made the 06 BTC Astra skin for the FXO and FXR. So if you are using the same livery and you see me or a player called Zero (personal friend of mine) racing these skins on the 2 cars, don't worry, they will NOT be yours if you decide to race under the 06 VXR livery

good luck!
Quote from xWolFx :apart from the good lucks is anyone interested in helping out? or joining?

Yes, in fact I am looking for a team right now!
Good luck with it!!! If you want a real manufacturer team battle one day, give us a shout

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG