The online racing simulator
Heart of Racing
(35 posts, started )
Heart of Racing
www.heartofracing.com

“Heart of Racing” was founded autumn 2006 by me “Alt-Ctrl (MyBoss)”. I wanted to create my own LFS racing team, which at the moment consists of myself and one other Norwegian racer, “Yahh (Audimasta)”. The last few weeks we have been working on our homepage and forums, witch actually looks pretty neat now. Feel free to visit us and sign up on the forums!

The “Heart of Racing” racing team has two main goals: To have fun, and enjoy the thrill of fair and fast racing to the max.

In the future we will organize racing events that both team members and other racers can join. Our LFS server, “Heart Of Racing”, is up 24/7, and we try to have some unusual and fun combos on it. So check it out once in a while, for some fair and fun racing =)

Very soon we will announce a public race, to celebrate the opening of the team. More info about this will be posted in the events forum.

That’s it for now, more info will come later.

Regards, The Heart Of Racing team.

www.heartofracing.com
The best of luck with this Alt. You know where I am if you need any help
Two nice and fast racers to start with Good luck with your team!
ohh, that's why you did not want to have pie, myboss!

I wish you guys the very best of luck!
The fast and the furious together in one Team

All the best for your new Team
#6 - Cawwa
Good luck with your team guys!
Thx for the nice words guys :grouphug:
Thanks for the kind words

The event thread is open, this is the public event. We are allso going to do an invite event later. But we haven't thought of that too much.
We will mainly invite people that have helped us in some way, old team-members and people we know personally.

Anyway, I'm shure this first event is going to be a blast

I think I forgot to give a HUGE thanks to Bård aka bluejudas for his help and everything else. Thanks allot mate, it means allot (remember to send me the bill, seriously)
Lykke til
Heart of Racing can today present our third driver, allong with Alt-Ctrl and Yahh.
The new drivers name is o[O]phus, unfamiliar to many maybe, but thats because he
haven't even been a LFSer for two months.

Before LFS he played Richard Burns Rally, so he is familiar with realistic car simulators.
He has great speed, and learns the best line in and out of the corners fast.
I don't think there is many "newbies" in LFS of his caliber, and he can only be getting better.

He allso seem like a nice lad, which is the biggest reason we invited him.

HR | Alt-Ctrl
HR | Yahh
HR | o[O]phus
is it possible to join?
oooophus!

congrats, nice catch. met him a few times, seems to be a very kind (and quite fast ) driver.
yep, thats ophus allright
The Heart of Racing team can now finally announce that we have finished on voting on the applicants.

Turner89 were the lucky/unlucky one who got through, and he will now have two weeks of trial within the team, which I think will work out just fine.

Turner learns new configs fast, and is allso a very fast driver at only 16/17 years of age.

I have allso forgotten to make a post about Kimi here, Kimi is a former member of the MG racing team, and have been a part of Heart of Racing for a while now (sorry Kimi ).

Welcome to the team Turner, and a little late welcome to Kimi allso, lol. Now our team members list looks like this:

HR | Alt-Ctrk (Norway)
HR | Yahh (Norway)
HR | o[0]phus (Norway)
HR | Kimi (England)
HR | Turner89 (Wales)
Great to be part of the team!!
Quote from MyBoss :I have allso forgotten to make a post about Kimi here, Kimi is a former member of the MG racing team, and have been a part of Heart of Racing for a while now (sorry Kimi ).

Quote from Turner89 :Great to be part of the team!!

Good to see you've joined (on trial) & i'm sure you'll have fun.
A few updates today

Turner isn't part of the team annymore, he have been inactive since january
and haven't responded in any of the mails I've sent so I guess he quit LFS

But we have strenghten ourselves with new racers, HR | Heitmann,
and HR | Tiger have both been members since January/Februaryish.

And today we can proudly announce that we have a new member.

HR | Gabkicks

Hes from USA, and a forum whore. He is the only one
in the team that is outside of EU, but I guess the time
difference won't be a big issue.
He have loads of experience, and he allso participates
in various leagues. He have been around since 2003,
which is a long time, lol (I know).

Welcome to the team Gab, hope you'l have some fun with us

Heart of Racing:

HR | Kjønnøy (Norway)
HR | Enersen (Norway)
HR | T.D.Ophus (Norway)
HR | Kimi (England)
HR | Heitmann (Norway)
HR | Tiger (Norway)
HR | Gabkicks (USA)

PS: We are still looking for members.
We currently don't take applicants, but if you think you got what it takes (experience and fair driving) you can give it a shot.
PM me or something. (sidenote, I'm only going to reply to those I think will fit in)
Grats!
#20 - Dru
Yup, congratulations mirrored here, nice bunch of Lads, did some online stuff with them on their servers for UXRL i remember
Does this mean Gabkicks is going to have access to better setups for the LOTA series now? Oh noes!!

Congrats, guys. Hope it's a long and fruitful partnership.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Does this mean Gabkicks is going to have access to better setups for the LOTA series now? Oh noes!!

Congrats, guys. Hope it's a long and fruitful partnership.

Well, we will see about that lol. Setups has never been our best side :shhh:
Congrats guys
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Does this mean Gabkicks is going to have access to better setups for the LOTA series now? Oh noes!!

lol, not really. Setups isn't our strongest side, luckily, or else we wouldn't even be able to keep the car on the track. lol
HR finally growing a bit?

Heart of Racing
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG