The online racing simulator
1s 4 seconds off wr bad after only 10 laps of the combo?
hihg, i need help. im trying to improve my lap time at westhill internetional with Fox, but i was wondering if anyone can give me any pointers for the last corner, as i cant seem to get the right line. theres still a few other flaws i have but the should get flattend out with practise.

i attached a replay
Attached files
Captain Slow_WE1_FOX_13711.spr - 40.4 KB - 122 views
#2 - filur
Last corner.
Attached images
wh.png
Isnt that a weird corner? Actually, I treat it as 2 corners.

Hmm, looking at the replay, so did filur.
Flur what is that tool your using to get that image?
#6 - filur
#7 - dadge
that last turn is a double apex, that's why it feels wierd. but it is a good corner for passing (in the orther direction WE rev).
-
(Tweaker) DELETED by Tweaker : doh wrong direction im thinking of
Quote from dadge :that last turn is a double apex, that's why it feels wierd. but it is a good corner for passing (in the orther direction WE rev).

Its also good for passing (or prepare the pass for straight) in the other way
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
Quote from jayhawk :Isnt that a weird corner? Actually, I treat it as 2 corners.

Hmm, looking at the replay, so did filur.

Quote from dadge :that last turn is a double apex, that's why it feels wierd. but it is a good corner for passing (in the orther direction WE rev

dadge is right, but also i think this double turn is a matter of speed. I allways try to get through there with the goal that its only 1 turn at all. You need to touch the outside curbs a bit in most cases. I think they have been build to take em like this but im not sure

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG