The online racing simulator
Quote from tomylee :I can't see any difference but maybe cause I never really made a deep check.
Wha is your experience?

of course u can? u can even feel it. the whole car behaviour and balance is affected. sets suits better a certain type of fuel load.
practice a bit more...
I think the tyre grip as you burn fuel has 99.9% to do with the perceived difference.

But saying that a car with 100% gogo juice Is slower than a car with 5%
But with the normal 5/10 lap races that are the norm ,20% or 15 fuel you can't tell the difference

John
Well the car is lighter with less fuel, so you will obvious go faster than if you had lots of fuel in. However when i am in an endurance race and all the cars on the grid have lots of fuel, i find the margin that i am faster than some people increases. Basically i prefer a heavier car.
I'm usually 1 second slower with full tank, but the major problem is handling, at least for me, when I have full tank I struggle a lot if there is an overtaking situation or if I make a mistake and have to recover the car.
The amount of fuel does change your lap times. Watch some hotlaps. All I've seen run with the minimum amount possible and I've always done my hotlaps with the 5% or whatever fuel limit. I always noticed the difference when running the Sauber on the oval where it's pretty easy to run consistent times. Once the tank gets near empty my times get better.
#31 - S0ul
It does make a difference to the tyres!With full tank those things just melt away but get better as the tan goes empty
#32 - Gunn
Even a few percent makes a noticeable difference, you can see it in lap times and feel it over the course of a race. I suppose if you are using digital controls you wouldn't notice the change in handling behaviour so much because you are missing out on LFS' excellent steering feedback.
just take FZR, put 100% fuel in and drive an hour. You'll notice in times and behaviour. Because the fuel-tank sits exactly on the front axle of it, the weight-distribution changes a lot, and work on the ARBs has been done to keep the car in stable condition,.
I will be short.. I can.... really can...

Load XRR with a gallons of fuel and you will notice that you can apply throtte earlier than with empty tank(because of more weight on rear). Also the braking distance is a bit longer.
Yes can definitely notice small differences with both speed and handling, with some cars its more noticable. I think the same applys for driver side (rhd/lhd) makes a slight difference and also with some tracks a more noticable difference

SD.
Yes I do notice a change.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG