The online racing simulator
what jobs do you guys have?
(65 posts, started )
Uni yr2 student doing a networking degree. During the weekends? Catching up on the week's booze quota, naturally
Lego??? Thats cool, i loved that as a kid!

I have a crap job as a Network Manager at a medium sized sixth form College in the UK.

EDIT: During the weekends i garden, wash my real life car (shame it isn't a fun to drive as the FOX! - Its a Vauxhall Corsa SXi!) and play LFS and Call of Duty UO.
apprentice quality engineer for the peeps who make stuff for caterpillar

at the weekends, marshall at a kart place and kart test driver too
Quote from peeps1980 :I'm a software development manager and also head coder for a software development company

In my spare time would you believe it I actually do some more programming, no rest for the wicked eh! I also play with my Aibo dog, see the attached photo it's my baby lol

peeps

nice AV. BR act hahaha!

i got a job for this month. theres this interschool karting thing here thats like A1 schools vs schools. me and my cousin are going to teach other guys how to go about the apex and all yay!

and also today im going to all these companies to ask for sponsorship haha. we just got eneo's to sign
I work for an automotive parts supplier manufacturing energy absorbers, door panels, headliners, trunk liners, and soon to be seating. We supply the energy absorbers (the "bumper" underneath the front/rear plastic facia) and interior parts for I think 80% of the automotive market. If you drive a Cheverolet, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Mazda, Mercedes, BMW, Subaru, VW, or Lexus, it is a very good chance you have our product somewhere in your vehicle. My roll, I work in the R&D Engineering department where we are coming up with new products and materials for automotive and motorcycle seating, wood floor underlayment, artificial turf underlayment for sports fields and others. We are developing a product for energy absorption for bicycle, motorcycle, and military helmets. It is quite interesting, as I started there when it was an empty facility and watched it grow from nothing to expanding to additional warehouse space, new facilities in California, Detroit, two in Tennessee, Mexico, France, Germany, and China in the last 10 years.
I'm a mechanical engineer. I design high speed packaging equipment. The next time you open a 12pk of Bud Light, Coors, Miller, Heineken, Labatt, Pepsi, or Modelo (Corona), think of me.
Quote from banshee56 :I'm a mechanical engineer. I design high speed packaging equipment. The next time you open a 12pk of Bud Light, Coors, Miller, Heineken, Labatt, Pepsi, or Modelo (Corona), think of me.

I just opened a pack of pepsi (it's early), and one of the cans landed on my toe. Does that mean YOU owe me money?

P.S. This may not have really happened, and could be hypothetical...
C#/ASP.NET developer in a small software company. We're providing inventory software (and a bit more) for companies like Pizza Hut UK, etc.
3d animator here !!
Student Greek-Latin, 2 more years and then to Uni..no idea what I gtg do at Uni..something with history or (try to) become a prof.
Work during weekends in my dad's computer company.
My occupation is usually listed as 'University Administrator' - just don't ask me to describe what I do...
Quote from Dragger :nice AV. BR act hahaha!

i got a job for this month. theres this interschool karting thing here thats like A1 schools vs schools. me and my cousin are going to teach other guys how to go about the apex and all yay!

and also today im going to all these companies to ask for sponsorship haha. we just got eneo's to sign

Battle Royale rules
Currently no job, flunked my GCSE's and jobs in this town go so bloomin fast. Quite a shame as I was expected A*'s.

It's all good though, currently studying for HP IT Essentials (basically an A+) and CCNA 1 + 2. If all goes well I should have those soon enough and start looking for something better than stuffing envelopes.
#39 - clp
i'm a groundwater modeller/consultant

I develop computer simulations of a variety of groundwater related issues such as Salt interception schemes for the government and dewatering schemes for mining companies.

CLP
I'm a "White Van Man". Fastest Mercedes Sprinter in the east. lol
WOW i have not sen one person say they work at mcdonalds.. and thats a 1st....

I work for the CO-OP right now so that i can get some money...
I work on a helpdesk solving computer problems all day. Yay!
I am a bum. My main trade is forklift driver and my liesnce is soon to be expired and cost me £500 to renew the liesnce but I am moving town this month.
I am basically a product designer/ CADCAM engineer, but in reality there is a lot lot more ,my job involves, graphic design, 2D drafting, 3D modelling, textures etc etc.

Dan.
Unemployed 2d/3d animator here. Working more towards 3d modeling and texturing but will take whatever comes along right now. Also working on a little game idea I have, but thats gonna take a while to figure out.
Quote from vrooom :I am a bum. My main trade is forklift driver and my liesnce is soon to be expired and cost me £500 to renew the liesnce but I am moving town this month.

Hmm, isnt there a way for you to get the license via a company? Get a job at the company and tell them you're an experienced forklifter, they can pay the license for ya. That's how alot of my mates got theirs over here in Holland.
Im a aprentice parts advisor and phoenix vauxhall, selling parts for Vauxhall/Saab and Daewoo.

Astra G 1.8 oil filter- 93156954 + 90528145 seal ring :twirl:
I work at McDonalds!
Nah, I'm just kidding! I just posted that because of franky500's post . Mine is the first post on this page. I did work in a grocery store for 7 years though.

Quote from franky500 :WOW i have not sen one person say they work at mcdonalds.. and thats a 1st....

Quote from mrodgers :Nah, I'm just kidding! I just posted that because of franky500's post . Mine is the first post on this page. I did work in a grocery store for 7 years though.

i thought i had a winner there...

what jobs do you guys have?
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG