The online racing simulator
Fusion Racing Team -06-
(84 posts, started )
Quote from Ben-Pepito :Yesterday I was racing at FM Oval Junkies and a member of your team by the name of Fusion.Sonsaku told me to change my name to Fusion.Ben.

This same sonsaku guy joined sccc server tonight wearing Fusion tag.. I asked him "kindly" to change his name and after some bitching he finally changed it.... to sccc tag. Very clever. Banned for a pretty long time illepall

Sorry about thread stealing and grats to all of you zillion new Fusion members
#77 - arco
Quote from Tukko :This same sonsaku guy joined sccc server tonight wearing Fusion tag.. I asked him "kindly" to change his name and after some bitching he finally changed it.... to sccc tag. Very clever. Banned for a pretty long time illepall

Thanks. It's indeed not a clever thing of him to do. He might get away with it in demo, but in S2 he will just make trouble for himself.

Quote from Tukko : Sorry about thread stealing and grats to all of you zillion new Fusion members

No problems. We're not recruiting anyone new for a while I guess. But we might have a spot open for you Tukko.
Just wanted to drop in and say hi :wave2: to my Fusion buddies.

Oh, and you too Duck.

Haven't seen any of you in a while.

Team is looking good.
Hey Skippy long time no see

I see you found yaself a new team to

looking good fusion, I'll have to blow the dust off my DFP and come race you guys sometime soon.
Hey Tom!!!

Our favourite Ex- team mate
sounds like a good idea i got a new computer so i actualy get over 3 fps now

See ya around
I would like to welcome our newest member our first Americian to the team.

Fusion. Racin Jason

Good Luck !
Arrow do u remember me --> Soovija[EST]

I was on the server with Revolt, Mitch, Alex and so one

I wanted to join team

I would like to make all what i must to do for getting to the team

Fusion Racing Team -06-
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG