The online racing simulator
the best arab drift :)
(14 posts, started )
???

I would download it and check for viruses but I can't even find the download link... illepall

EDIT: I used flashget to see all the links on the site and found an .exe, I wouldn't recommend you click it if you don't know what you are doing...
Same here, but with Flashgot
If it's the one with the FXO and the UFs then yeah it's nice
#4 - KeMoT
Exe ? not downloading than...
The link is not at the top. Scroll down, white frame in the middle of the page, blue text and a button below it. Click on that.

edit: Just watched the video. Here come the burning bananas.
#6 - KeMoT
Quote from kurent :Scroll down, white frame in the middle of the page, blue text and a button below it. Click on that.

Just tried that - can't click it - seems text only, no button.
Well more or less the same I have. Nice to watch Viktor but please tell us it was made with your brother's S2 licence

KeMoT:
There is a button that counts down to 0 by 11 and then it says "your download is ready, please press the button to begin downloading"
That was a wild guess
ps. Viktor turn shadows on and choose a little 'heavier' music next time
Well, FPS is ok, vid quality not good, and s2 content posted with a demo account
#9 - SamH
ViKTOOR, posting S2 licenced content with a Demo account is not smiled upon. You can fix this very easily. Click here. It's very important!
Aside from the accusations, this vid bares a definite resemblence to the real life arab drift videos :-) Good job.
Well, I was sure it is some crap but in fact it is even average ot it would be if had better resolution - I hate watching movies in a window to keep it watchable.

I liked Erhabi movie some time ago
Dirka Dirka
WoW, that's freakin' awesome! Nice stuff

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG