The online racing simulator
Some news for my fellow fins:

The finnish importer Toptronics has a 300 wheel shipment arriving in the next two weeks. But don't celebrate yet, because 500 wheels have been ordered from them alone. Keep your fingers and toes crossed mates, this is gonna get nasty for those 200 people who ain't gonna get their wheel..
Quote from Matrixi :...shipment arriving in the next two weeks...

Gotta love Finland, only two weeks.
Quote from sidig :to Obobo and Sshhaabb I am in same boat as Speedykev Logi wont send mine even tho ordered over a month ago and no prob with order, did you guys pay for express delivery?

I don't remember there being any delivery options for it, and I had whatever the standard (free) delivery was...

Checking my emails, I got an order confirmation through shortly after placing the order on 16th October. On the 27th they said it had shipped, and a few hours later there was another message saying payment had been taken from my credit card.

It does sound like something has gone wrong with yours. If you can't contact them about it, is there any way to cancel the existing order through the site and try re-ordering?
Quote from Robster230 :GameSeek now says "In stock Now! - Usually dispatched within 24 hours"

my order still says pre order though

From what Steve at GameSeek told me previously, their system is set up to automatically change to show In Stock when the expected delivery date is reached. So it doesn't mean they really have some, but I guess it should be any time now if Logitech are shipping to the UK already.
Dabs says expected in 1-2 weeks :weeping::worried:
Quote from obobo :From what Steve at GameSeek told me previously, their system is set up to automatically change to show In Stock when the expected delivery date is reached. So it doesn't mean they really have some, but I guess it should be any time now if Logitech are shipping to the UK already.

I thought that but gameseek have manually added " *** YES IN STOCK NOW ***" in the description hahah
WTFOMGBBQ!1§

"Your Logitech G25 is ready for pickup at our store."

:faint:
gameplay uk recieved 10 g25's today and I was one of the 1st to pre order so mine is being picked and shipped today, now I gotta wait for it to arrive, will be up and down everytime I hear a van come down my street which there is hundreds of everyday
Iit's a F**King joke the way this has turned out, I blame Logitech TBH. God only knows how long it will take for the majority to get their G25. I think middle to end of November. I've had pre orders with Dabs and Digital Kingdom, I cancelled Dabs as their lead-time was too long, now digital Kingdom have put theirs back to 8th November! And there's no guarantee I’m going to get one if they only have a hand full in! from there 69 orders that they had a week ago.
Quote from sidig :to Obobo and Sshhaabb I am in same boat as Speedykev Logi wont send mine even tho ordered over a month ago and no prob with order, did you guys pay for express delivery? If so this could explain delay, standard delivery has a week's lead time. Also Logi has a huge problem in that the online shopping side of things in Europe at least, is seperate from the people you talk to, so this buffer as I am finding out is a pain in the neck......"oh we can see your order its on my screen" ......"so why isn't it shipping?"......."that I can't tell you we are not responsible for that I will Email logistics to see what is the problem, I can't say when they will respond"....Just a warning!!! Sid

It was standard delivery coming through UPS from Deselldorf.

Is mine going to be a Euro Version and what difference will there in the UK version?

tatus:
OrderedOrder Date:24/09/2006WOHOO!

Item DetailsDescriptionStatusDespatch DateQntyValueLogitech G25 Steering Wheel Being Picked Today 1 £189.99 Sub Tot:£189.99Delivery:£0.99Total£190.98

I see html didn't work, order status page saying its being picked now.
Quote from Breadstick3000 :

tatus:

Item DetailsDescriptionStatusDespatch DateQntyValueLogitech G25 Steering Wheel Being Picked Today 1 £189.99 Sub Tot:£189.99Delivery:£0.99Total£190.98

BAST!
99p delivery, you'll be waitin a while, mine is on next day delivery
Quote from Breadstick3000 :

tatus:

https://shop.gameplay.co.uk/gr ... oxBits/ALL_bottomLeft.gifhttps://shop.gameplay.co.uk/gr ... xBits/ALL_bottomRight.gif

https://shop.gameplay.co.uk/gr ... llBoxBits/ALL_topLeft.gifItem Detailshttps://shop.gameplay.co.uk/gr ... lBoxBits/ALL_topRight.gifhttps://shop.gameplay.co.uk/gr ... llBoxBits/ALL_midLeft.gifhttps://shop.gameplay.co.uk/gr ... lBoxBits/ALL_midRight.gifDescriptionStatusDespatch DateQntyValueLogitech G25 Steering Wheel Being Picked Today 1 £189.99 Sub Tot:£189.99Delivery:£0.99Total£190.98

I paid lees than £150 for my G25, 1-2 weeks delivery..... Hoping it's only a week away!!!!
Woooo Mine Just Went To Status: packing
After driving with my Wheel, my m8 wanted one too. All Shops which had them on stock in Germany sold them within the same day they received it. Now he ordered from a France shop , they deliver nearly everywhere to europe, and still have them in stock. Unfortunanty it's expensive there 261€+20€ for shipping by COD.

If you can't wait try www.pixmania.com
Gameseek just sent me an email saying order shipped. Woohoo.
Yep me too WOOT WOOT

Hello Keith Malcomson,

Your order xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or part of it has been despatched from Gameseek and should be with you shortly!

Logitech G25 Steering Racing Wheel (PS2,PC) x 1 has been sent to:
Quote from Robster230 :I thought that but gameseek have manually added " *** YES IN STOCK NOW ***" in the description hahah

Nice I'm sure they'll be glad to see the back of our pestering, which was completely Logitech's fault.

Though is it me, or has the price at GameSeek gone up a tenner? I could have sworn it was 179.99 before...

Edit: it was indeed, check out the cached version: http://tinyurl.com/y8zqn4
sidig

I hope u get ur G25 asap as i can understand the frustration, if it said immediate delivery then i think u wont have to wait seven days.

Hope u have used a credit card to make the paymnet as this may speed the payment process.

Regards
Quote from Bob Smith :Gameseek just sent me an email saying order shipped. Woohoo.

ME THREE!! think it'll turn up tomorrow? Might 'work from home'

EDIT: damn no tracking number... although that's probably a good thing as I get quite obsessive! haha
Quote from Paul_McCluskey :99p delivery, you'll be waitin a while, mine is on next day delivery

Checked this before ordering, gets sent Parcel Force 24 hour.
Emailed Komplett to get ANSWERS. I carefully chose Komplett on the basis of price and likelihood of early delivery. But it looks at the moment as though everyone in the UK will beat me. Except Kev, obviously.

Grrrrrrr.

Edit: The reply.

Quote from Komplett Customer 'Services' :Dear Sir,

Unfortunately it’s still out of stock. Looks like the suppliers have a shortage. We’re now waiting for a new delivery date so unfortunately we can't guarantee when it ‘ll be in. Sorry.

Best regards,
Komplett

Quality email. Great. *bashes head on nearest wall*

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG