What are you (m/f)?
(133 posts, started )

Poll : What are you?

Male
Female
Yeh, i dont know ANY girls that are into cars or computer games. but i dont know any girls...
I´ll have to take a look tonight and tell you the result tomorrow... (if I can see something... )
Quote from herki :hmm... so what did you exspect? there aren't many female racers, and not to many girls enjoy palying computer games, not to say simulators... both combined is really a minority

That is true, girls that like videogames are a rare find. However, I do personally know one girl that plays LFS, and is a member of this forum
I know some girls (although they are better called women) who are into cars, but if they weren't, they wouldn't work at that place... how much girls do you know, who can exaclty tell you what bumper foam, a crashbox or a wishbone is?
Why do hobbies have to be so sex-related? I mean if a guy does horse riding, its often judged gay. Why don't girls like cars as much as guys? I bet it has nothing to do with the female character or nature, but our coulture instead, and that sucks. I' d really like to see more girl/woman racers in different levels of racing (and simracing).
Quote from frokki :© BWX: "frokki, the LFS fanboy troll is posting the same exact drivel all over the place."

LOL! That makes my day-- ahahaha!!
Quote from herki :hmm... so what did you exspect? there aren't many female racers, and not to many girls enjoy palying computer games, not to say simulators... both combined is really a minority

that means we have to cherish and protect our few female racers before ther an extinct species.
One of my female co-workers is really into cars. And my last girlfriend was really into video games, and my fiance is kind of into video games...she really enjoyed Doom3.

That said, girls who are into Cars and video games are a rare bunch. its sad, and i think is primarily the fault of socialization.
Did you know hospitals have three choices under "Sex", "Male", "Female", and "Unknown". It made me laugh when I found out
lol, what if your going in for a sex change though? lol
Genetically speaking, there's like 6 sexes or something, just the other 4 are very uncommon. Due to society not being very accomodating to those "others", they are generally (incorrectly) labelled as either male or female, often at the choice of the parents, and said to have a genetic sexual disorder.

No idea why I brought that up.
[/lecture]
lets see if i remember all this... XYY, X-, XXY, XX, XY, and hermaphrodite?

hermaphrodites are the only ones where a decision has to be made as to which sex will be chosen, and in the past it was often chosen by the predominate physical characteristic, which didn't always match up with the predominate hormonal balance, which is where the basis for their gender identity disorders stemmed from.

i believe today, blood work is done before making the decision in efforts to minimize the likely hood of the individual developing a GID.
Quote from Jakg :...ah. How do i tell what i am then?

That's easy, give your mom a Christmas wish list with nothing but Barbie stuff on it. If your dad shows up with a worried look on his face... you're male.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from tinyk :That's easy, give your mom a Christmas wish list with nothing but Barbie stuff on it. If your dad shows up with a worried look on his face... you're male.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

and if he askes you to let him play with that stuff?
Quote from Bob Smith :Genetically speaking, there's like 6 sexes or something, just the other 4 are very uncommon. Due to society not being very accomodating to those "others", they are generally (incorrectly) labelled as either male or female, often at the choice of the parents, and said to have a genetic sexual disorder.

No idea why I brought that up.
[/lecture]

Getting a little defensive, are we "Bob?"
Quote from tinyk :That's easy, give your mom a Christmas wish list with nothing but Barbie stuff on it. If your dad shows up with a worried look on his face... you're male.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Hmmmm, I've done just that.....

/me awaits dad's reaction

Except... putting down a wish for a lifesize/lifelike Barbie.... that is kind of strange, maybe I need to revise this.
35cm male
Quote from three_jump :and if he askes you to let him play with that stuff?

I'll share my barbies with him, just don't touch the GI Joes.

Quote from Tweaker :Hmmmm, I've done just that.....

/me awaits dad's reaction

Except... putting down a wish for a lifesize/lifelike Barbie.... that is kind of strange, maybe I need to revise this.

lol he may take that list for himself.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
lets see physically im male genetically ive got no idea and mentally ... well theres this girl whos brain appears to be a carbon copy of mine so i guess im a shemale

Quote from Fischfix :35cm male

you have to measure only the part that visible buddy
Quote from herki :how much girls do you know, who can exaclty tell you what bumper foam, a crashbox or a wishbone is?

Bumper foam? Bumper foam is a molded expanded polypropylene energy absorber that is mounted to a steel beam and covered in a urethane plastic facia. The majority of automotive "bumper foam" is manufactured by a large global expanded plastics foam company by the name of JSP. JSP is located in several cities in the United States including Tullahoma Tennessee, Butler Pennsylvania, and Detroit Michigan. Other plants around the world include facilities in France, Germany, Mexico, China, and the corporate headquarters of Japan. JSP's parent company is Mitsubishi and branched off from Arco Chemical in 1994. JSP opened it's first plant in the small town of Butler Pennsylvania, which today is the flagship facility of JSP America's. Initially starting with automotive "bumpers" or expanded polypropylene energy absorbers, JSP has moved on through to corner the market in automotive headliners, door panels, trunk liners, and fenderseals to name a few. In beginning of the 21st century, JSP has worked to release itself from the stronghold of being only an automotive OEM supplier to produce building supplies, athletic fields, jet airliner panels, acoustic panels, and even for growing grass on a structure's roof to aid in cooling.

Oops, too much information on bumper foam? I'm male BTW .
Quote from tinyk :I'll share my barbies with him, just don't touch the GI Joes.

Hahahah. My GI Joes know half the battle.... Barbie's don't know anything

Quote from tinyk :lol he may take that list for himself.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Touché my dear, I will give one to him for a gift aswell Sure as hell beats that lame barbecue set, hahah.
To the female members of the LFS community:
Quote from wheel4hummer :To the female members of the LFS community:

fine fine, here's the pics. lol

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Attached images
barbie.jpg
gi joe.jpg
OMG, you have the Scout Ranger Joe???? And that is the new grade camoflauge, luckyyy!!!!!!!!! That's hecka cooool!!!!!

/me jealous

What are you (m/f)?
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG